The b & b overlooks the valley of the Timeto down to the sea and the Aeolian Islands, while behind the forest of hazel, chestnut and oak trees is home to buzzards (which you can see in flight ) and even woodpeckers, cuckoos, owls and many other birds
Imagine a room immersed in the green of Nebrodi Hills in a Bed and Breakfast called Le Poiane that overlooks the Timeto Valley down, the sea and the Eolian Island.
If you are 1 or 3 you can live in a 1 room with 1 master bedroom with a double bed and 1 single bed and a bathroom.
Go to the sea, only 19 km away or visit beautiful place in the nature, do some sport and have authentic local experience.
Check also other rooms and house for 1,2,3, or more people. Click on my profile to see the other listings.
IT'S NOT REQUIRED A DEPOSIT
In the Building of the B&B you can park you car and enter the house directly in your room.
On your room you have the master bed with one single bed with desk, chairs and furniture. Outside this room there is a bathroom with the bathtub and shower.
There is also a living room with a big table and 8 chairs and sometime the Kitchen with a table with 6 chairs, that is used only for breakfast
The linen change and room-cleaning is weekly with NO extra cost. In the B&B there is also WiFi internet connection in the all building.
The B&B is in a very quite place, at the same time it's easy to join all interesting places and services. The chicken and the birds are the only sounds you will hear.
Interaction with guests
Contact Elio and Linn for any help in different languages (English, Italian, Norwegian and French) and the house manager, Giacinta Fazio in bnb Le Poiane
Other things to note
If you have a child up to 6 years with you be happy because you can take advantage of our 100% discount.
You will receive a breakfast from 8 to 10 with local products and we will do everything to please your special need.
Like my style and this listing is booked during your desired dates?
>>> Click on my profile photo or name and click View all listings, on the bottom left corner.
- You can arrive at the Property after the time specified by us on the Arrival Date and you must leave the property on the time specified by us on the departure date. We will let you know these times in writing before your stay.
- You agree to comply with the regulations set out in every property manual and any other regulations reasonably specified by us from time to time and ensure that they are observed by all members.
- You agree to keep and leave the Property and the furnishings, including items such as kitchen equipment, crockery and glasses clean and in good condition.
- You agree not to cause any damage to the walls, doors, windows or any other part of the Property nor to do anything that may be reasonably considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to us or to any other occupier of adjoining or neighboring properties.
- You agree to take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal property while at the Property.
- You agree to ensure that each member of your party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage).
- You cannot allow more people to stay in the Property than expressly authorized, nor can you significantly change the make up of the party during your stay in the Property, nor can you take your pet into the Property unless permitted by us in writing in advance. If you do so, we can refuse to hand over the Property to you, or can require you to leave it.
- We will treat any of these circumstances as a cancellation of the Booking by you and we will under no obligation refund you for any fees already paid to us in those circumstances. Any refund will be at our sole discretion.
- You agree to allow us or any representative of ours access to the Property at any reasonable time during your stay for the purpose of essential repairs, in an emergency or to ensure you are complying with this Booking Contract.
- If you want to bring pets of small size you can check with Elio and Linn to make sure you don't bother any other guests.
- Smoking is allowed outside the house.
- Cleaning is included only if you keep the apartment in good condition or an extra fee will be charged from your deposit.
This host has a Super Strict 60 Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable with the exception of fees.
"Hospitality isn’t just about a place to sleep or eat. A friendly face that meet you, offer you bed sheets, towels, a big smile and a welcome basket with local products it's how customers are taken care by Mondosol."
Elio and Linn - Co Founders of Mondosol
HOW IT ALL BEGAN
• On our first travel in Sicily, we have established cooperation with local property owners. Here we’ve learned that the best way to visit a place is by learning the local culture and making authentic experiences (eating gelato & pane cunzato).
• In October of 2010 in Oslo, Norway, Mondosol has created a trusted marketplace for people to list, discover, and book accommodation around the world online or from a mobile phone combining the educational experience.
THE THINGS WE LIKE
Our love for education (from the Insight Guides) and travel (from the movies Only You, Roman Holidays and Under the Tuscan Sun) is crafted and cared by local property owners. After hundreds of hours we are improving hospitality.
THE EASIEST WAY
• If you are looking for a room for a night, a flat for a week, or a villa for a month, Mondosol connects people to unique travel and learning experiences, at any price point, in many different cities.
• Once you book with Mondosol you will have a world-class customer service or once you rent with Mondosol you will join a growing property owners community very happy );
LET US MANAGE YOUR ACCOMMODATION
If you want to monetize your extra space and showcase it to an international audience, is your opportunity to reach more than 44 million travelers per month. Mondosol promote your accommodation on the major sites.
LEARN AND TRAVEL WITH MONDOSOL!