This spacious loft apartment sits upstairs in a converted barn, above the indoor swimming pool. It has a large open plan lounge/diner/kitchen and 3 bedrooms. It's fully self contained.
It has an interconnecting door at the bottom of the stairs taking you into the swimming pool.
It sits on 7 acres of land with the main house. There's an acre of beautiful mature garden with a stunning pond, large lawns, and a field. It has stunning views of the south downs.
Its a clean, airy and bright, loft appartment. It has characterful sloping ceilings. It's set inside Darp Farm, next door to the main house which is occupied by the owners. You're welcome to explore the grounds and the local area.
We have a kids climbing frame with swings, slides and a see-saw.
All of the grounds, around 7 acres in total. This is a large garden, lawns, pond, and a field. We have a kids play fort with swings and slides. You can explore the whole area. You can use the field for a Barbeque if you wish.
Interaction with guests
You are in a completely private apartment. We are mostly around in the main house during your stay. We'll be friendly, but we'll leave you in total privacy if you wish - up to you. It's all self service, so many guests don't even see us!
Other things to note
Because it's a loft apartment, you'll need to go up stairs to get to it. It would not suit a disabled person, nor an older person who struggles with stairs.
You need to keep a close eye on children as there are several notable dangers. The stairs, the swimming pool and the pond in the garden are all potential hazards, do not leave children unattended.
- No Smoking, inside or anywhere in the grounds.
- We'd like you to respect our privacy as we will respect yours - so please just give us a little personal space around the main house.
- Please remove your shoes in the appartment
- No hen or stag parties
- The pool is not available at these times: Monday 9am-3pm, Wednesday 9am-3pm, Friday 9am-3pm. Also occasionally unavailable for no longer than 1 hour whilst being used by the owners.
- This is a loft apartment and has sloping ceilings. It's easy to bang your head, especially in bedroom 1 - please take care.
- Access to the apartment is by stairs, please only book if you are OK with stairs.
- Children are welcome - we have a young child ourselves and will do everything we can to assist you, let us know if you have any special requirements. However there are some dangers: The pool, the stairs, the pond in the garden - you must carefully watch your child at all times.
- Private children's swimming lessons take place in the pool 3 times a week on Monday, Wednesday & Friday between 10am & 2pm. During these times it can be a little noisy in the apartment with children being noisy. This is privately run by a swimming company, so unfortunately your children cannot attend.
- The hot tub and sauna are not for your use, sorry.