Fabolous located flat next to the Landwehrkanal:
In such a huge and widespread city like Berlin, location is everything.
Here you are quite next to the coolest and vibrant districts of the city while you are staying in a really quite area.
To start the day, you're just go downstairs to the fabulous Cafe A.horn in the same building, with one of the best breakfasts in town.
There is a variety of fantastic restaurants, cafes and shops in the neighborhood with very low prices.
The apartment offers:
- newly full renovated historic building
- authentic Berlin "Altbau" with high ceilings,
- large windows
- wooden floors ("Parkett") throughout all of the rooms
- 1 bedroom with a kingsize bed (180 x 200 cm)
- 1 large living room with a kingsize couch
- 1 large dining room with a table for 10 people and a working space
- 1 bathroom with a huge bathtub and a
- 1 kitchen (fully equipped with all you need, even a washing machine)
- fast wireless internet connection (25 MBit/ sec)
- freshly washed linen and towels included
This host has 21 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are a social worker and a mediator/foodie/wanderer/sports fan/best friend/super thrilled to travel and host wonderful guests in our favorite place.
We love to cook, read, eat at the best restaurants, get out into nature, and spend time with friends dancing, feasting, and enjoying the good life that Berlin has to offer.
We look forward to hosting you and sharing our favorite places with you!