Live like a local in a designer 2BDR apartment + large balcony in a boutique Bar Orian building. Located in Neve Tzedek, the most charming, historical and hip area of Tel Aviv with bougainvillea filled lanes home to many artists and actors, w specialty boutiques and local restaurants. Minutes from the beach, Rothschild Boulevard (w the best dining & nightlife in the city), the Suzanne Dellal Centre for Dance and Theatre, Hatachana renovated train station with boutiques, restaurants and bars.
High Speed WiFi
- Nespresso Coffee Machine & Milk Frother
- Dish Washer
- Bosch Toaster & Electric Kettle
- Dish Washer
- Purified Water
- Double Fridge & Freezer
- 4 Gas Hot Plates
- Kitchen Utensils and Cookware
- Eco-Friendly Cleaning Products
Kitchen basics are provided such as coffee, tea, spices, oil, sugar, butter, jam, milk.
- Washing Machine Eco Friendly with English settings (incl. fast 15 minute option)
- Eco-friendly Washing Liquid, Stain Remover and Softener
- Dryer with English settings
- Iron & Ironing Board
Living Room & Balcony
- Open plan living room with full size sliding doors opening on 2 walls to balcony
- Table suitable for dining as well as a workspace
- Book collection
- Individual Aircon access
- Noise blocking windows
Please note there is not a TV in this listing
- Bedroom 1 with Queen Bed, Blinds & Curtains, Individual Aircon access, Overhead Fan. Noise Blocking windows. Empty Oversized Closet with Shelves, Shoe Shelves, Hanging, Eco Laundry Basket.
- Bedroom 2 with Double Bed, Blinds & Curtains, Individual Aircon access, Overhead Fan. Noise Blocking windows. Hanging shelving.
- Selection of pillows with hypo-allergenic options
- Overhead and Handheld Shower Head
- Local eco-friendly products
- Hair Dryer
- First-Aid Kit
Designated carspace in secure underground building car park with direct elevator access.
The apartment is easily accessed from the elevator or stairs. It is not necessary to climb any stairs to reach the apartment. There is direct elevator access from the car park as well.
Interaction with guests
We really want to share with you the best of Tel Aviv so we have put together a handbook with an extensive list of our local insider recommendations & tips - from the best French brasserie open 24/7, where to find our go-to juice cleanses, how to find the secret menu at the hottest street food joint, our most loved beauty therapist, naturopath, day spa, hairdresser and so much more!
The following services can be provided upon request:
Door to Door Laundry & Dry Cleaning Service
Fully Stocked Fridge
Local Sim Card upon arrival
Other things to note
The apartment is located in a very safe area on a neighborly street. There is a great Minimarket across the street for groceries.
Smoking allowed on balcony.
The hostess, Sophie, is an Israeli Australian designer who believes in the importance of 'living' rather than 'staying' in Tel Aviv. That is, after all, how Sophie's journey to Tel Aviv began. We invite you to live like a local at the Levy Suite, complete with all of the insider tips she has to offer.