Welcome to San Francisco.
We offer a two bed room unit with back yard. Few block away from 48, 29, 66 and L Muni, 30 min to Downtown, 15 min to ocean beach, GGP and next to Travel and Noriega strip. (Supermarket and Restaurants)
Spacious newly remodeled located in the heart of the sunset district, This unit is very bright and cozy and in close proximity to public transportation.
The guest apartment has its own entrance located on the ground level of our home. This unit have two bed room can sleep up to 4 people. Extra sofabed or bed can be setting up upon request for $20.00 (one time charge), baby bring your own crib,it is no charge.
You welcome to bring your own sleeping bag with no charge
- Kitchen with dining area to eat
- Full bath with clean towel sets, shampoo, and essentials
- Washer and Drier
- Clean linens and pillows
- A TV with internet access
- Wireless laser printer
-Walking distance to shopping mall and drug stores
- Access to backyard with BBQ set (inquire)
- Free wireless internet
Other things to note
If you're new to Airbnb and don't have feedback yet, please verify your account and message me first to introduce yourself a bit.
Free of charge parking spot if you are Driving, look forward to meeting you!
Please email or text me your estimate arrival when got the idea.
And feel free to let ask know if you need any info about San Francisco.
- No smoking or drugs
- No pets
- No candles or other open flames.
- Please take off your shoes while indoors. We will have slippers for you.
- No guests except those registered in advance
- No parties
- Quiet hours between 10pm to 8am
- In the unlikely event that guests cause damage to the apartment or furnishings, or do anything that requires excessive cleaning, we reserve the right to use the security deposit for additional cleaning or repair
This host has 137 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We have many of interests, travelling is one of our top five favorites. we enjoy helping folks with their plans like folks have helped us when we are far from home.
we strive to provide the kind of place that travellers like us revel in discovering: something off the beaten path that's unique, a "find," a great deal/value, clean, safe, stylish, helpful, friendly, a nest at the end of the day and a place that positively stimulates thoughts towards envy and delight and gratitude.
you undoubtedly have a unique perspective and worldview to share and we can all gain from knowing one another.