-Best location. 1.5 min walk to downtown, 6 min walk to Caltrain/VTA/Company shuttles (see detail)
-Great for short stay or apartment hunt
-Shared bathroom(with another Airbnb guest)
Unbeatable. 1.5 min walk to downtown, 5 minutes walk to Caltrain and VTA. Super convenient to all the cafe and restaurants.
- Queen size bed
- Egyptian cotton premium bed sheets (super comfortable)
- Desk, chair
- Closet, hanger
- Books (fiction, computer science and startup)
- Washed full bath towel set
- Bed side phone charging cables (both iPhone and Android compatible)
- 50Mbps WiFi
- Spring Water (upon request)
- Microwave (upon request)
- Brand Shampoo & body wash
- Liquid hand soap
- Hair dryer (shared)
Bathroom shared with another Airbnb guest in the other room.
Special tips: if you are relocating to Silicon Valley from other places, I recommend you book 2-3 weeks, especially if you will be working soon after you arrive. All my previous guests found one week too short to find a decent apartment. I have special rates for weekly plan. I can give you prorated-monthly rate if you are staying for three weeks(but you have to ask before you book).
- Bedroom and bathroom
- Kitchen, fridge
- Washer and dryer for stays > 3 days
Interaction with guests
- I will mostly not be there
- I work as a software engineer and I am happy to talk about tech, career and startup stuff with you.
- I'm happy to give you a lunch/dinner & tour of the Airbnb HQ if you are interested. It's 888 Brannan St in San Francisco. Available hours are 10AM-7PM on weekdays
Other things to note
- Try GOOG shopping express for shopping. So handy
Special tips: if you are relocating to Silicon Valley from other places, I recommend you book 2-3 weeks, especially if you will be working soon after you arrive. All my previous guests found one week too short to find a decent apartment.
- If do need early check-ins or late check-out, you can leave the luggage but you should not occupy the room. You can come back later at check in time.
- No smoking. No party.
- Be mindful about environmental impact: save water, recycle properly
- Wash plates/pans
- I will clean the room and bed when you checkout. But put it as it looked like when you checked in will make me feel good
This host has 127 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I studied in New England moved to California in 2012. I enjoy coding and learning. Currently working as a product engineer. I love designing and building great product. When I am serious about some things, I try hard to champion them. I like to meet interesting people and talk about life stories and more.