A cosy room boasting a single bed, wifi & air-conditioning in a quiet location close to the CBD and the Airport.
The room is clean, cosy and welcoming and is located upstairs boasting lots of light, a built-in wardrobe, a ceiling fan & air-conditioning.
Guests have access to all kitchen facilities and are welcome to lounge around in the common lounge / dining area downstairs. The courtyard at the back of the house is lovely for warm evening alfresco dining.
The bathroom and separate toilet facilities are shared. Shampoo / conditioner, soap, toothpaste & towels are supplied in the room for guests convenience.
I am a working mum but love a chat / wine / coffee with my guests. My surprisingly well-behaved toddler enjoys meeting new people and delights everyone who meets him (& he sleeps through the night!). We have another permanent resident who has lived and traveled overseas and enjoys meeting new people.
Morningside is a convenient location for the CBD, Fortitude Valley & Oxford St Bulimba. There are a number of fabulous cafes and eateries in the vicinity and of course the liveliness of Oxford St 5 minutes drive away.
- Brisbane Airport is 15 minutes drive away (or a $30 taxi ride).
- A short drive (or bus trip) will get you to the Cannon Hill shopping precinct (Coles, Woolies, Aldi & K-Mart) or to the Carindale Westfield Shopping Centre.
- The bus stop into the CBD (or in the other direction to Carindale Westfield Shopping Centre) is within 1 minute walk.
- Morningside train station is within 10 mins walk. Trains to Southbank take 15 minutes and Roma St take 20 minutes.
- Buses to Kangaroo Point depart just near the train station and take 15 minutes.
- We are a 10 minute drive to the motorway for easy access to the Sunshine Coast or Gold Coast / Surfers Paradise.
Other things to note
We are a working household and request that guests keep this in mind when booking.
Guests are asked to keep all areas clean and tidy and if you make a mess, clean it up. No food in the room please. Smoking outside only.