• Bedroom and private bathroom in shared Superhost home
• Queen bed, premium linens, toiletries supplied
• Clean, central & unique warehouse experience
• Next to Melbourne CBD, Flagstaff gardens, fresh food market, all transport connections
• Excellent guest reviews
• Converted butter factory with industrial history and scale.
• Authentic and unique experience, but with all the modern comforts.
• 5 minute walk to the Melbourne city centre via Flagstaff gardens.
• All major transport connections within walking distance.
• Bedroom with queen bed, premium linens and pillows.
• Own private bathroom and toilet.
• Towels, toiletries, hair-dryer and extra blankets supplied.
• Fast WIFI
• Heating & cooling
• Plenty of power plugs to charge all your devices
• 2 guests maximum
Interaction with guests
We look forward to warmly welcoming you and making you comfortable.
You'll be treated like friends staying with us - we live here too.
We take care of you, but don't fuss. If you need anything we're always available.
We're happy to help you with your plans, or leave you in peace and quiet. Whatever works best!
Other things to note
• No parking on site.
• Limited street parking nearby, or a 24-hour commercial car-park a few blocks away in the CBD.
• Download the PARKHOUND app (free) to find free street parking nearby.
•unconfirmed visitors or guests
•cooking or washing after 11pm
•noise or smoking in the common areas outside our apartment (please respect our neighbours)