About this listing
Cute bungalow just right outside of the city! 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, full kitchen & living area with a private yard & patio. Enjoy a cute neighborhood minutes from downtown Denver & close to night life on South Broadway. Walking distance to newly renovated Ruby Hill Park.
• Cozy home with open floor plan
• Great private fenced in backyard with patio and outdoor seating
• Sleeps: 2 in King sized bed, 1 in single sized bed, 1 in trundle bed, 1 crib, 1 on couch (or pull ottoman over to make a queen size for 2!)
• Full Kitchen
• Help yourself to anything in the fridge and pantry!
• Full Bathroom
• Full acess to anemedies in bathroom, soap, body wash, shampoo, etc...
• laundry on site
• private fenced in backyard
• Smoking allowed: only outside
• private parking
Interaction with guests
We will be out of town and will leave instructions for access to the home.
We will be available via phone, text, email or chat through the airbnb app.
• Leave the house as you found it :)
• No smoking cigarettes inside (outside is fine)
• 420 friendly both indoors and out (no tobacco)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
***I am trans. I am non-binary. My pronouns are they/them/theirs. Please try and use gender neutral language for me (or just "Blair"), since I am not a "girl" nor a "she".***
I'm a serial entrepreneur with interests in the realms of housing policy (subversive Airbnb management), freelance graphic design (branding & information design), and selling on Etsy.
Previous work includes a stint with Americorps in rural Alabama, cutting teeth at branding agencies in Boulder & SF, communications work for a nonprofit in Denver, and grassroots organizing with a focus on intersectional justice.
Hobbies include, but are not limited to: binding books, screen printing, ceramics, camping, dancing, swimming, road trips, collecting data, making things, meeting strangers, identifying synchronicities.
*This is a safe space. I DO NOT discriminate.*
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.