7 Night Minimum Saturday to Saturday June to September
Huge Open Floor Plan, Fireplace, Central Air, Heat, High Ceilings, Amazing Kitchen!, Washer / Dryer and Firepit. Pet Friendly! 4BR (2BR, 2 bonus rooms), 3 BTH & outside shower.
Gorgeous Cape Home with amazing open floor plan and huge master suite. High end features including granite counter tops, upgraded appliances, huge smart TV, central A/C, hardwood floors throughout and extensive mahogany wrap around porch and deck.
Four rooms (2 bedrooms / loft & study) including a vaulted master bedroom, with bathroom and Juliet balcony comprise the comfortable sleeping space. The house includes 3 bathrooms (2 upstairs and 1 downstairs) along with an outside shower provide ample space to wash the sand from your toes after you spend your days on the beach and relax in the living room with family and friends. Enjoy gourmet meals prepared in our fully stocked kitchen and sip a glass of wine by the fire on cool summer evening.
The location is so close to so many amenities that Eastham has to offer. It's a great launching point for your daily excursions.
We will provide a Welcome Guide which will detail how to access the house and also info on the local area.
Guests will be required to acknowledge lease terms. There is a specific pet policy / addendum with an added fee. It's $20 per dog per night / $100 for the week; max 2 dogs.
There is no cable TV - only smart TV
NOTE -Linens and towels are not provided. Pillows, Comforters and blankets are provided. You can bring your own or rent through a local company.
Must be over the age of 25 in order to book this property. No party groups allowed
Interaction with guests
We are available if you need us
Other things to note
Must be over the age of 25 to book this property. Please refer to the template rental agreement included under "House Rules"
NOTE -Linens and towels are not provided. Comforters, pillows, blankets are provided
Pets are allowed for a fee of $20per day; $100 per week - there is a pet policy and guests are required to sign a rental agreement.
During mid June - mid Sept - 7 Day Min Saturday to Saturday Only
Note - this house has four rooms that contains beds (2 bedrooms and two bonus rooms).
By booking with us you accept the following terms
We do not rent to any groups under the age of 25.
CANCELLATION: Should you wish to cancel this reservation, notice of cancellation MUST BE IN WRITING AND RECEIVED MORE THAN 60 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK-IN DATE. We will refund the sums you have paid, less a $200.00 cancellation fee. If your notice of cancellation is RECEIVED LESS THAN 60 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK-IN DATE, you will forfeit all sums paid, except your security deposits, unless we are able to re-rent the property to someone else, at the same rate, for the same period of time. If the property is rented, we will only charge the $200.00 cancellation fee.
CHECK-IN: Check-in time is anytime beginning at 3pm. Early arrivals cannot be accommodated.
CHECK-OUT: Check-out time is any time before 10am. Failure to check-out by 10AM could result in a loss of a portion of the security deposit due to charges incurred by delayed cleaning crews.
PET POLICY: Dogs will be allowed only upon written approval of the Owner (see Pet Addendum) and will incur an additional fee of $20 per dog per night. No more than two (2) dogs will be allowed on the property during any rental period. Dogs must be fully trained and are not to be left unattended in the house or in the yard for long periods of time. Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damage caused by Tenants’ dog(s) including damage in excess of the security deposit. Tenant further agrees to remove all pet waste from the property prior to departure.
WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property. Refrigerator / Freezer, Gas Oven / 6 Burner Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee Maker, Glasses, Plates, Bowls, Silverware, Kitchen Knives, Cookware, Toaster, Expandable Dining Room Table w/ 8 Chairs, Breakfast Bar Stools, Outdoor Gas Grill, Smart TV w/Netflix, Hulu+, Amazon Instant Prime (No Cable TV), Blue Ray Player, Wi-Fi, 2 Couches, 2 Chairs, 4 Twin Beds, 2 Queen Beds, ( Pillows, and Comforters for all Beds), Washer and Dryer, , Assorted Children’s Beach Toys, Adult Sized Folding Beach Chairs, Beach Umbrella and Anchor, Assorted Puzzles and Games, AC, Heat, Hot Water.
TENANTS’ LIABILITY: Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property by Tenant or Tenants’ guests, including, but not limited to, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. If damages are in excess of the security/damage deposit being held, Tenant shall reimburse Owner for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
RENTAL RULES: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
SLEEPING CAPACITY/ DISTURBANCES: Tenants and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security/damage deposit for any of the following: A) Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity (8 Max) B) Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age C) Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties. D) Any other acts which interfere with neighbors’ right to quiet enjoyment of their property, including but not limited to playing music or excessive dog barking.
CARE AND USE OF PROPERTY: The Tenant will promptly notify the Owner of any damage, or of any situation that may significantly interfere with the normal use of the property or to any furnishings supplied by the Owner. The Tenant will keep the property reasonably clean and will dispose of trash in a timely, tidy, proper and sanitary manner. Footwear which is soiled or wet should be removed at the entrance to the house. At the expiration of the term of this Agreement, the Tenant will quit and surrender the property in as good a state and condition as they were at the commencement of this Agreement.
HOLD HARMLESS: Owner does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to Tenants, their guests, or invitees, or to any of their personal property. Nor shall Owner be liable for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond their control. SECURITY: It is the responsibility of the Tenant to lock the house when leaving and secure any valuables or money.
INSURANCE: Tenant is advised that, if insurance coverage is desired by the Tenant, the Tenant should inquire of Tenant's insurance agent regarding a renter's policy of insurance.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising thereto. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
1. There is absolutely NO SMOKING or UNDERAGE DRINKING permitted in the house or anywhere on the property. Evidence of either will result in forfeiture of the security deposit.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the homes are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. No furniture or real property (or than beach chairs and towels) (inside or out) is to be removed from the property (even temporarily)
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7. Parking is limited to 4 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping & Linens: There is no daily housekeeping service. The housekeeping rate is for turnover service only; any excess cleaning required by housekeeping (beyond their standard 3 man hours) will be charged at a rate of $50 per man hour. Please refer to our “Note on Cleanliness” included in Welcome Guide. Linens, Towels and Sheets are not provided. Comforters, blankets and throws are provided along with mattress pads and pillow covers. Any damage / staining to any of these items will result in additional cleaning fees of $20 per comforter, $10 per blanket and $10 per mattress pad / pillow cover.
9. Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $1,000 or more. “Extra” hand towels are provided for messy hands, makeup etc.
10. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
- The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
- A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
- The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
•Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
•Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
•Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
11. Trash Pick up: is scheduled for Wednesday and Saturdays during Peak Summer. Recycling is set for Fridays. Please ensure you have placed all trash / recyclables in trash bins in shed.
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $20 per night per dog.
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. May not exceed 70 lbs.
b. Must be at least 1year old or older.
c. Must be fully house broken.
d. Must be spayed or neutered.
e. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times when not inside or within fenced area.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture or bedding at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture will result in incurred extra cleaning fees.
6. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
7. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit. As well, Guest agrees to pay any damages incurred beyond the amount of the security deposit.
8. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
9. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
10. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.