We are looking for a Long Term -AVAILABLE from June 1 till .....?
Monthly Rental includes heat, electric, water, wifi, cable tv, linens, towels etc :) Just move on in!
Great location, historic landmark building, Upper East Side,.. so very safe, quiet, and yet close to over 150 restaurants and bars within a 3 minute walk :)
THIS APARTMENT IS NOT A SHARE - IT IS YOUR OWN APARTMENT!
LOOKING FOR LONG TERM .. starting June1 - for possible 1 year contract. Rate for 1 year contract is $2375 per month.
This is a great, cute and amazing one bedroom on the Upper East Side with WiFi, Exposed brick, totally furnished with nice things and ALL INCLUDED.
YOU DON'T - DO NOT - PAY FOR WATER, HEAT, ELECTRIC, INTERNET, WIFI, CRAZY BROKER FEES, or CLEANING FEES !! NO HIDDEN COSTS!
THE NOT GREAT NEWS:
- Apt is a 4th floor walk up
HERE’S THE GREAT NEWS !
- 15 minutes on subway to * Times Square * Union Square * Columbus Circle *
- 13 minute walk/3 minute cab ride to Central Park, Metropolitan Museum & Whitney.
- 10 minute or 12 dollar cab to the Village
- 7 minute walk to the 4/5/6 line
- 5 minute walk to Gracie Mansion and Charles Shutz Park
- 2 minute walk to thousands of restaurants
- 1 minute walk to East River walkway
- 30 seconds from John Jay Park – kids area, swings, Olympic size pool (summer), bball
- Wireless Internet Included
- Extremely Safe. Private Security Monitored at night.
- Video entryway
- Listed Historic Old World style building w. central courtyard.
- Built by the Vanderbilt’s in 1907
- Great view from the roof of the river and the city!
- Flat screen 27 inch TV and internet. WiFi
- Floor to ceiling windows for tons of sun during the day
- Exposed brick !
- Fully Furnished * Stainless Steel Appliances *
A more longwinded explanation of the apartment …
A bit about the apartment, it is a very cute one bedroom with 1 six foot floor to ceiling windows (one in the bedroom and another window in the kitchen), exposed brick, linens, cable TV ... all included. The apartment is very clean, in a very safe neighborhood and looks great.
The one bedroom has a Queen size sealy mattress bed, along with a closet that holds a ton of clothing. There are also two closets in the living room, The kitchen/living room has a 28” flat panel with cable TV as well as connection for your laptop and fast wifi.
The kitchen will be stocked with plates/dishes/cups/cutlery etc, as well as pots and pans, plus new cupboards, new sink, and a DISHWASHER!
There is exposed brick in the bedroom., so it provides you with a great look and a attractive apartment. There is a coffee table and leather loveseat, in the living room... and also a table for two to eat! :)
The apartment building is a historic landmark, and near the apartment building is a small park with children’s play area, amazing Olympic size pool (open in summer to public), handball and basketball courts, and benches to sit and enjoy the summer days.
The area Upper East Side is incredibly safe. Our building does provide a night security officer who monitors the area at night to ensure safety, but if you speak to anyone about our neighborhood they will confirm that there are never any problems.
Close to everything ... with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd avenues being a 3 minute walk away and literally thousands of restaurants and bars of all different tastes, from Italian, Ethiopian, Peruvian, Argentinean, American, English, French, Middle Eastern, Vegetarian, Sushi, etc. Literally there is everything right near by. If you would like to see.. you can go to (website hidden) and see all the 546 restaurants that are in our neighborhood alone.
Central Park, the Met, the Guggenheim, are all a 13 minute walk away or a 3 minute cab ride. All areas of the city are completely accessible without a problem via cab, bus, or subway. There is even a taxi stand on our corner that takes you to Wall Street/Downtown in 10 minutes for only 6$ a person.
Anyway ... hope that helps ... if you have any other questions please let me know. I will try and get back to you right away.
SIMPLE HOUSE RULES:
1. There is NO SMOKING in the apartment. I am very allergic so can not have anyone smoking in the apartment. Please go outside if you need to smoke :) Sorry for the inconvenience.
2. ONLY guests who are registered on the reservation are allowed in the apartment. Make sure to reserve for the amount of people that will be staying. If you have others stay in the apartment, your contract will be void and you will be asked to leave without a refund.
3. All guests need to provide a copy of an identification, as the building wants to know who is residing in the building.
4. No pets (I am highly allergic - so sorry)
5. The apartment should be returned as you found it:
- In same condition you found the apartment
- All garbage thrown out
- All dishes washed.
6. If you break/destroy something, you need to alert me to the fact as soon as possible. We reserve the right to take out charges for repairs/damages from the security deposit.
7. Unless discussed previously with the owner in writing, check-in is at 3 pm and check out is at 11 am. If you do not abide by this, your security deposit will not be returned.
If you do not follow these rules,, your deposit will not be returned. (This has NEVER happened but have had several people not follow the simple rules.. sorry :D)
My husband and I live in Staten Island, NY and my sister is from Wisconsin. We are going to be taking a cruise on October 5, but will be arriving in Honolulu on September 30.