SPACIOUS LUXURY APARTMENT, PREMIER FACILITY, STUNNING VIEW OF TOKYO BAY AND FANTASTIC LOCATION (2 MINUTES WALK FROM ODAIBA STATION)
THIS APARTMENT GOT IT ALL!
Exquisite and Luxury apartment with stunning view near the waterfront of Odaiba. Just 2 minutes walk from Odaiba station which easily connect you to any part of Tokyo.
The apartment is a rare gem, it has a commanding view of Tokyo Bay from every room. The building is known to be one of the most Luxurious and prestige residential Towers in all of Tokyo.
The unit is almost new (built in 2006 and rarely been used) it offers a spacious 922 sq ft (85 sqm) space, furnished with high end furniture.
* FEATURES *
* Brand new, comfortable Queen size bed (200 cm length, 160 cm width).
* Two spare Futon beds so up to 4 people can sleep in the Master Room.
* Bed sides with lights.
* Walk in Closet.
* Air conditioner/Heating system.
* Access to the Balcony with Spectacular bay view.
* Brand new, comfortable double size bed (200 Cm length, 140 Cm width)
* One Extra Futon so total of 3 guests can sleep in the second room.
* PC/work desk and Chair.
* Air conditioner/Heating system.
* Large balcony with Tokyo Bay view
* L Shape double sofa bed (open to 200 cm length, 140 cm width)
* One extra Futon bed, so total up to 3 people can sleep in the Living room.
(Total of up to 10 people in the all apartment)
* Large coffee table.
* High quality 42 Inch LCD.
* Central aircon/heating system.
* Large balcony with Tokyo Bay view
KITCHEN AND DINNING ROOM:
* Fully equipped kitchen which include: Fridge/Freezer, microwave, Toaster oven, gas range, Juice blender, Nespresso coffee machine, pots and pans, plates, cups, utensils, cutlery, kids plates and cups etc...
* Spacious Dining room, with large table , up to 10 seats at the time!
TOILET , BATHROOM AND LAUNDRY ROOMS:
- Advanced, Bidet- Japanese toilet
- Washer and dryer for clothes
- Large bath tub
- Hair dryer, iron, ironing board
* All basic utilities (Water, Gas, Electricity)
* Unlimited Portable WIFI internet device (You can take it with you and use anywhere)
* Cable TV: CNN, 5 sports channels, Discovery, FOX, kids shows and several movie channels.
* Clean sheets and Towels.
* Body Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner.
* Mineral water, Juice, Milk.
For additional cost we can fill up your refrigerator with whatever you like (Fruits, drinks, snacks, meat, fish, eggs, seasoning etc) Just tell us what you like and we can arrange it in advance.
(keep in mind that there is big super market in the same building so you may not need us for that..)
Other things to note
Please no funny business about the number of guests. The number of guests that you are indicating in the booking it is the number of guests that we are expecting to be in the apartment during your stay.
We do consider children as guests as well.
1- DO NOT TALK OR USE THE RECEPTION FOR ANYTHING!
please keep in mind that this is luxury residential complex, not hotel. The reception staff may get irritate by many short time stay travelers who are asking "touristic questions". Therefore avoid talking with the reception or using them for anything. IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME, NOT THEM. I AM YOUR GUY!
2-PLEASE DO NOT WAIT IN THE LOBBY WITH YOUR LUGGAGE.
Once again, this is a Luxury residential building and the neighbors and reception will not be happy about hotel or backpacking style atmosphere, please respect that.
Feel free to use the lobby when you are not with your luggage.
3- NEVER DISCLOSE THE ITINERARY INFORMATION TO ANY OTHER PERSON BESIDE YOURSELF AND YOUR GROUP.
4- PLEASE BE QUIET AND DISCREET. Very important to respect your neighbors in Japan.
Keep in mind that you are on holiday but other people actually lives in the building so they may not feel so comfortable with backpacking style atmosphere. In the unlikely event that you get asked by security or anyone else as to who you are so feel free to say that you are my guest/friend.
5- If you are big group of people (5 guests or more) please try to check in in 2 separate groups so there will be less attention from neighbors and reception.
6- No funny business about the number of guests. We are very strict about that. We consider people at any age as a guest, if your booking is for X number of guests so we are expecting X number of guests to be in the apartment.
7- DO NOT LET STRANGERS INTO THE APARTMENT - Doesn't matter what they tell you. Your friends its ok off-course, by strangers I mean someone who suddenly knock on your door and telling you he is from.. Security, TV company, Cable company, repair company ect...
8- The apartment will be all yours so please take good care of it. Please report me for any issues.
9- PLEASE TURN OFF THE AIR CONDITIONER/HEATING SYSTEM WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN THE APARTMENT. The same apply for other electric appliances.
10- Please make sure that you have turned off the gas as well.
11- Please take off your shoes when you enter.
Entering into the apartment with shoes doesn't only make it dirty but also damage the wooden floor and make noise to the neighbors which may complain.
12- NO SMOKING INSIDE THE APARTMENT, NOT EVEN IN THE BATHROOM! , feel free to smoke in the balcony but please make sure to put the ash and cigarettes left over in the Ashtray. Never through anything on the balcony floor or through the balcony!
13- You must separate the trash.
Trash is divided into categories and put in different bags.
Please separate your:
Burnable, recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass), and non-burnable items.
Please put these in separate bags. Us
14 - The WIFI is basically unlimited, however if you pass the 3 Giga within 3 days so the device itself may freeze for up to 12 hours and after that you will need to reset it! In order to avoid this complicated issue please limit your WIFI use to: GPS navigation, E mails and general browsing. Not Music and Movies downloads and not internet calls please.
15- CHECK OUT PROCEDURES:
- Please report me for any damages, broken glasses ect..
- Make sure to wash all dishes behind you.
- Make sure to take all your rubbish to the cleaning station (located on the same floor, pass the elevator and turn left)
- Leave the keys on the dinning table, do not need to lock the door.
- Leave the WIFI device back on the glass desk in the second bedroom.
- Please protect our privacy, if you throw away the itinerary of our apartment, please make sure that it is properly shredded and will not be visible to strangers.
Most importantly, ENJOY, make yourself at home and be comfortable.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 1757 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Thank you for visiting our profile.
We are a group of Japanese and foreign people living in Tokyo.
As passionate traveler ourselves, we understand how difficult it can be to uncover true authenticity in a foreign destination. The most useful information is scattered, buried and sometimes in a different language. Often, it is also difficult to filter out the best things to do, especially if you don’t have local friends.
Our mission is to present you with only the best experiences in Tokyo and help facilitate greater interaction with the locals, so you can truly experience Japanese culture, natural beauty and personality through their eyes.
We are not just helping you with temporary accommodation, we view airbnb guests as our friends! As such, we will like to make your stay in this great
city as enjoyable memory as possible.