Cozy room with all facilities included in the heart of Berlin, just in front of the U8 metro line, which stops through the most important spots in Berlin. Within walking distance from the apartment is Alexander Platz, Mauerpark, as well as several shops, bars and clubs!
Once here, I will give you a special list with all the activities available in Berlin - bars, events, culture etc.
1 bike is also available to rent for 5 euros at day and 20 euros deposit.
Ideal for a single person or a group of friends.
Everything you need is in the house - a comfortable kitchen for cooking, towels to bathe etc.
There is also a nice shop just by the entrance of the building where you can buy food and other basics while still in pyjamas :) .
Please read all the above info before making booking!
living room (when I am at home or upon request)
Interaction with guests
I'm here to help you! I will provide you with maps, keys and easy directions for you to fly off alone and enjoy beautiful Berlin.
Other things to note
Please have a proper look at the photos before booking the room and note that it is not that big of a room and that the door is very simple. If you are a big group, there are 2 double beds and one upper bed.
I live here alone but it can be that sometimes I have friends visiting me and sleeping here as well (in my room), but they are all nice and quiet people :)
- Leave your shoes at the entrance
- You can smoke at the window :) or just outside the door is a nice backyard.
- Do not download anything illegal. It is forbidden in Germany will result in a big fine immediately.
- You can use all the food and drinks that are in the guest area (you will see it labelled once here) ;)
- Try to save energy (don't use it when it is unnecessary)
- If you use the kitchen, leave it clean, as I have to use it also.
- If there are any problems at all, feel free to let me know. If I'm home you can always knock on my door. If I'm outside, you can call me any time :)