My house is very cosy safe and close to main attraction centers in Taksim. I am a independent artist. A time for art A time for living. Sometimes the two can be conflicting so i decide to be a member of airbnb world :)
I rent this house so that i can provide more supply for my Phd programme for next september in London. Untill this time i will be happy to host you.
-The room has a very comfortable double-bed, a wardrobe.
-Although the flat is right in the middle of the city, the street that the apartment located is very quiet and peaceful.
It's 5-7 minutes-walk to the metro station and the second-oldest subterranean urban rail line in the world after the London Underground. Just 5 minute-walk to the bus station. An "Istanbul Card" which you can use for your public transportation is provided.
Make sure that all the famous night clubs, bars, cafés, restaurants; and most of the historical places are walk distance away. You'll enjoy Istanbul nights and days and come home safely.
-Whole equipment kitchen. (stove, kettle, dishwasher, toaster, juicer, etc.)
Interaction with guests
I'd like to guide you about your travel in Istanbul in our spare times and i'd love to help you about your questions during your travels.
1) If you're a smoker, please smoke on an open or nearby window.
2) Please do not listen loud music after 00.00
3) Please do not give your keys to anyone else.
4) Please do not consume city water for your own health. We're supplying drinking water in our flats.
5) Please let me personally know if you've a serious health problem, this will allow me to be in touch with hospitals in case of emergency.
6) Please take of your shoes at home.
7) Please feel free to ask any help about anything.