Get the experience of Osaka in the heart of the city. With Namba station one block away, great food, bars and shopping you will be immersed in the culture by the end of your trip.
Get the experience of osaka in the heart of the city. With namba station one block away, great food, bars and shopping you will be immersed in the culture by the end of your trip.
Great first floor apartment close to everything you need in this wonderful city.
If it's your first time using air bnb get a 25$ credit using my code www.airbnb.com/c/jdavis1460?s=8
Quiet street 2 min walk from Namba station, short walking distance from dotonbori, Shinsaibashi and Ameremura. Great food choices seconds outside of your door step! Comfortable and modern apartment that will meet all of your needs.
You will have access to the apartment, all amenities, host contact information, suggested sights to see, suggested restaurants as well as guest list to clubs on a nightly basis.
I will try my best to interact with guests face to face although I travel a lot, so my girlfriend or friends can assist you in my absence.
I love the convenience, a beautiful park a few blocks away, coffee shop 30 seconds out the door, easy to navigate, easy to explore the city. Central train station where you can easily reach all areas of the Kansai region.
2 min walk to the Namba station, one of the biggest stations in Osaka, dotonbori is a 7 min walk, 15 min train ride from Osaka (Umeda) station, 20 min train ride from Shin Osaka Station to access Shinkansen(Bullet Train).
5 min walk from Namba Midosuji line (most convenient line)
You will have access to the apartment, all amenities, host contact information, suggested sights to see, suggested restaurants as well as guest list to clubs on a nightly basis. Portable wifi is available for 200¥ per day
Interaction with guests
I am available 24/7 via (website hidden) messaging. I will try my best to interact with guests face to face although I travel a lot, so my girlfriend or friends can assist you in my absence.
Other things to note
I have a guest book located in the entrance of the apartment with a list of some of my favorite places to visit. Also, train lines to get to destinations and train prices.
1. Keep the noise level down. Japan is a very peaceful and respectful place. It's expected that noise will be at a minimum with respect for neighbors.
2. No Parties. No bringing extra guests to apartment. Take care of my place as if it was your own.
3. Shoes off at the front door.
4. Treat the apartment as if it was your own. Leave the apartment as you found it.
5. If key is lost you will have to pay a deposite.
6. No smoking in the home. Please smoke on balcony or outside the home. Please close the door when you smoke on valcony.
7. Turn off air conditioner or heater and lights before leaving the apartment.
8. Please do not answer the bell. It's usually sales person.
9. Please do not talk to neighbors and anyone at the apartment.
※If rules are broken, there is a possibility you will be dismissed from apartment .