A high-end luxury condo located 10 minutes from downtown Ottawa and a 3min walk to the major bus line (Transitway)
- Gorgeous Westboro area
- Large 360sqft private terrace with BBQ
- Full amenities (Kitchen, Laundry, Internet, HD TV, Netf
This is a new condo right in the heart of the Westboro neighborhood - in Ottawa. I promise you will enjoy your stay!
This is a room in a privately owned condo, located 10 minutes from downtown Ottawa, in the Westboro neighborhood.
- Shoppers Drug Mart, TD Bank, and Clocktower Brew Pub located on the ground floor of building. Directly beside a Starbucks and dozens of upscale restaurants, stores, and coffee shops.
- Large 360sqft private terrace, equipped with a natural BBQ, table/chairs, lounger, hammock, and couch (BBQ is still accessible during winter months!)
- Modern furniture and finishings
- Unit contains stainless steel appliances (fridge, natural gas oven, dishwasher, microwave), and washer and dryer
- Granite counter tops and 9ft ceilings with oversized windows.
- Next door to a Greco gym and numerous yoga studios
- Located directly within the Westboro Village. Walking distance to MEC, Starbucks, TD Bank, Bridgehead coffee, LCBO, Real Canadian Superstore, and numerous restaurants and stores!
- Stocked with pots, pans, mugs, and all the utensils needed for your stay
- Ample storage space in fridge
- Grocery store within walking distance
- High pressured shower/tub
- Soap, shampoo, 2 large towels, cleaning supplies and toiletries
- 1 Double bed, with bed sheets, pillows, and blanket
- Large 10ft window with dresser, table, night stand, and large closet
- Facing east for those that enjoy the bright morning sun
- Additional sleeping space for more guests can be arranged!
- Richmond/Churchill area
- Quiet luxury condo with Starbucks, restaurants, pharmacy, bank and more right outside your front steps
- 3min walk to the Dominion bus station along the Transitway (10min bus ride downtown)
- 5min walk to the beautiful Westboro Beach, Ottawa River and bike paths
The local area is filled with numerous amenities, including a paid public swim center down the road, a Greco gym and several yoga studios within a block.
The unit has it's own large private terrace, equipped with all the necessary items to enjoy a BBQ at home, whether summer or winter.
My room (private bed and bathrooms - so it's not shared!) is located on the other end of the apartment, and I'll be around to use my kitchen with minimal disturbance.
The building has paid visitor parking but parking on the streets directly bedside the building is free and extremely safe. Guaranteed parking.
Interaction with guests
I am constantly out and working, but will be living in the room across the apartment and always available by phone, txt or email. My girlfriend also tends to be around and can always attend to any questions you may have.
I want your stay to be as stress-free as possible and I am very accommodating. If anything is needed, just ask. I am always available!
I appreciate the place being left with minimal mess. Unfortunately no pets or smoking (although we do have an outdoor terrace where smoking can occur). Feel free to ask me anything to have things clarified.
Enjoy your stay!
Hi! Julia and I (Sachit) are both young professionals living together in the Westboro area of Ottawa.
I'm a professional accountant and was born and raised in the Ottawa region. I've lived here almost all my life and originally rented out the second room in my condo to roommates for over 2 years. I eventually decided to open it up to AirBnb guests to relive my travelling experiences. After meeting Julia, she eventually moved in and was open to meeting new people through the Airbnb experience and so we continued to do it.
Julia is a Montessori and public school board teacher originally from Berlin, Germany. We've both travelled extensively around the world and took our first trip together August 2015 to Costa Rica.
We both love meeting new people and would be honored to have someone stay at our place and enjoy their time in Ottawa.
If we have availability, we're more than happy to show you around and take in some of the local coffee, craft beer and restaurants with you.