Charming little studio plus separate cozy cottage, zen garden and patio under the redwoods. Quiet, comfortable, super clean. Minutes from Sonoma's historic plaza and wine tasting. A perfect sanctuary for a group of 1 - 4 guests. Enjoy our Be Happy hideaway, designed for visiting artists, writers, business travelers, adventurers, world explorers and wine lovers! For more details about the unique layout, including bathroom access and amenities, see info under "The Space."
Open the gate to your private hideaway and this place is all yours.
The entrance to the main studio is up three short steps to your right. Or, continue walking through the "secret" garden pathway to the cozy cottage and patio under the redwoods. From the cottage, back to the main studio, it's only a 24-SECOND walk through the garden to your shared guest bathroom (Yes, we timed it!).
The bathroom for your group has it's own entry, located in the hallway, adjacent to the main studio, which has it's own privacy door.
The bathroom has a shower/soaking tub, washer/dryer, iron and hair dryer for your convenience..
Both main studio and cottage have a queen-sized bed, wifi, cable TV, mini fridge, electric hot water kettle, coffee/tea, breakfast bars and healthy treats.
Air conditioner/heater installed in both main studio and cottage.
Have your coffee/glass of wine on the intimate brick patio with outdoor table/seating. The garden and patio offer an inspiring setting for enjoying peace and quiet, listening to the birds or gazing at the stars.
* For your comfort and health, natural earth friendly soaps, shampoo and organic non-fragrance cleaning products are utilized. Since some guests may be sensitive to heavy scents we thank you for not using them in the space.
* The two bedrooms (Main Studio and Cottage) are rented together as part of the entire space, available for a group of 1 - 4 guests. Because of the shared bathroom, the bedrooms are not rented to two separate unrelated groups at the same time.
Park in the single brick driveway, which we've reserved for you. Easy off street parking is also available.
Interaction with guests
We'll say hello when you arrive and we like to show our guests to their rooms. After that, we respect your privacy, yet are quickly available should you need assistance or have any questions.
Other things to note
Mascots! FYI, three small friendly white fluffy dogs live in the main house, completely separate from the studio and cottage.
Adjacent to the main house is the RADIO MAGIC VOICE OVER STUDIO, founded by your host and voice over coach, Madeleine Wild. Interested? Ask Madeleine to take you on a "tour" of her cozy recording studio.
Madeleine is the author of "How to Be a Voice Over Success!" and has trained hundreds of voice over professionals. She offers private and group training sessions at special rates to Be Happy! guests. No prior voice over experience necessary.
* Accommodation for confirmed guests only.
* Suitable for adults over 18.
* Although we love pets and have three of our own, the space cannot accommodate another dog. Our dogs live in the main house, completely separate from the private guest space.
* Quiet time after 10PM
* Please do not use strong, heavily scented perfumes, colognes, and personal hygiene products. A small additional cleaning fee may be required to remove pervading fragrances.
* No smoking
* Turn off appliances (air conditioner, heater), close windows when away
* Please treat our space with care and consideration as you would your own home.