Tucked away in the trendy district of Treptow/Neukolln and five stops (15 minutes) to central East Berlin, this 'alt bau' post modern apartment is just moments from Treptow Park, quaint Cafes and Restaraunts.
* 65 sqm
* built in 1902 (building renovated in 1980s), * 3.5 metre ceilings, polish floor boards
* Direct on the ‘Mauerweg‘, the Berlin Wall once stood directly outside the apartment
* Internet: DSL connection via cable or WIFI. 16'000 kbits per second, 300 GB limit per calander month.
* fully equipped kitchen
Full access to all amenities
Other things to note
The apartment has Highspeed DSL Internet connection via cable or WIFI. The connection speed is 16'000 kbits per second, 300 GB per month.
* It is your responsibility to thoroughly read the itinerary emailed to you, which will answer all questions and result in a smooth and relaxed stay.
* Please observe the residential quiet time from 10pm to 7am
* Strictly no smoking in the apartment
* Kindly take off your shoes while in the apartment
* Strictly no pets of any kind
* Please water all plants if your stay exceeds three days
This host has 187 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am pleased to be able to host you and I trust you will enjoy your stay at my place!Please feel free to ask any questions and make requests to enhance the comfort of your stay.