You'll love this massive 1 bedroom apartment all to yourself. Minutes to train with short ride over iconic harbour bridge to CBD. Modern furnishings, large patio, seconds to harbour, 24/7 concierge, and fully equipped gym with spa, sauna, and pool.
Perfect location for enjoying Sydney Harbour, the CBD, and all that Sydney has to offer! We absolutely love our apartment and love living here...we think you will too.
Minutes to Sydney Harbour, where you can enjoy the most spectacular New Years Eve fireworks show you could ever imagine!
- Modern, extra large apartment
- Central air-conditioning
- Brand new furnishings
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, Smeg gas stove and oven
- In-suite laundry room with washer and dryer
- Spacious patio to enjoy beautiful Sydney summer nights
- Two bathrooms (one powder room with toilet and sink; other has sink, bath, and shower), perfect for couples getting ready at the same time.
- New queen-size bed, VERY comfortable.
- Lots of storage
- Includes fast wireless internet
- Very quiet, respectful, and friendly neighbours
- Tea and coffee supplied
- Bottle of wine upon arrival
5 star amenities in this luxury building include:
- Free guest parking
- Private parking space available (additional cost)
- Security building with key swipe at entry and elevator...very safe and secure!
- 24/7 concierge, very helpful, even will send out dry cleaning!
- Video intercom
- Fully equipped gym with cardio machines, free weights, and more
- Pool, spa, and sauna
It really is like living in a 5-star hotel, but without the price!
Interaction with guests
We will be travelling, and thus not present at the time of your stay.
We will be easily reachable if you have any questions.
Other things to note
Double-size inflatable mattress included, suitable for kids or overnight guests.
Apartment is available from mid-December to mid-January. A stay covering these times is preferred; price negotiable for long stays. Please contact us to enquire about stays over the Christmas and New Years period.
Our neighbours are quiet and respectful, and we're looking for someone who will treat them with the same courtesy. We're happy for you to have some friends over or host dinner parties, but large, noisy parties are unacceptable.
Noise must be kept to a minimum after 10pm.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.