This large waterfront house with pool is approximately 1 hr drive from Sydney via the picturesque Mount Kuring-gai National Park. Come and enjoy your holiday on the water, with your own pool and jetty. Caters for 10 people.
This 4 bedroom self-catering accommodation is a comfortable and convenient holiday home on Sydney's beautiful central coast, right on the water with private swimming pool, great for those hot summers days. There is a BBQ/outdoor seating area at the property so you can relax after a long swim.
The backyard has its own private jetty which overlooks Phegans Bay, great for FISHING. Nearby are restaurants and seaside cafes.
We can cater for up to 10 guests (max):
* Bedroom 1: master bedroom with queen bed, build-ins and a private en-suite with double showers.
* Bedroom 2: Queen bed
* Bedroom 3: Queen bed
* Bedroom 4: Double bed
* Bed 5: Double sofabed in the loungeroom
* Bed 6: Cot for baby/toddler
(please note that all beds are one unit i.e. can't be separated into twin beds).
All bedrooms have air-con. Apart from the master bathroom there are two more bathrooms in the house (one with bath).
The living room has sofa's, LCD flat screen TV (32 inch) and DVD player, ceiling fans. The kitchen has an electric stove top, microwave, fridge, oven, pantry and dishwasher. For the younger family members a cot is available (please bring your own cot bedding). Laundry facilities include washing machine, clothes dryer and iron. Free WIFI is available (ADSL2+ with unlimited download).
Due to past issues with guest dogs, we no longer accept bookings with pets.
Guests have access to all areas of the house with the exception of the garage.
Interaction with guests
The host is available during your booking to answer any questions, please post questions via the Airbnb site in the first instance and they will promptly be answered.
Other things to note
Bedlinen and bath towels are provided as part of the booking (with the exception of the cot, please bring your own cot sheets). Beds will be made up prior to your arrival. Beach towels are not provided.
Please note that this is self-catering accommodation so no consumables are provided as part of the booking. All consumables are to be provided by guests (coffee/tea/cooking oil/toilet paper etc). This includes gas for the BBQ (please use 'Swap&Go' at the local gas station).
If any house keys are lost there is a $50 replacement fee (per key).
There is a bus that can take you from Woy Woy station to almost outside the property (number 58 run by Busways).
There is a bus that will take you from Woy Woy to Ettalong Beach, number 55, run by Busways.
EARLY CHECK-IN/LATE CHECK-OUT
Please note that early check- ins and late check-outs cannot be confirmed at the time of booking (due to other potential bookings that may co-incide with your check- in/check-out dates). If another booking finishes on your check-in date, or a booking commences on your check-out date, then an early check-in/late check- out won't be possible as we need time between bookings to thoroughly clean the property. If we can accommodate these requests we will and we will let you know no later than 48 hours prior to the commencement of your booking.
After many bookings, and a few issues, we now have the following house rules:
* All male or all female groups cannot book this property (unless over 40).
* No schoolies groups
* Guests 25 years and over may book this property
* Only booked guests are permitted to reside in the property during the booking (as per the number of guests booked). No external visitors are permitted.
* No smoking inside the house. All cigarette butts must be removed from the external areas of the property prior to the end of the booking or an additional cleaning fee of $200 will be payable by the guest (to be deducted from the bond)
* No loud music (that will disturb the neighbours) between the hours of 8pm and 10am. Please remember that neighbours have a legal right to the quiet enjoyment of their homes. If noise complaints are received from the neighbours the entire bond will be automatically forfeited by the guest, and the booking will be immediately terminated.
* The house must be left in a neat and tidy manner prior to departure.
* No dirty dishes are to be left at the property at the end of the booking, all dishes are the be washed and put back into the cupboards prior to departure, and the dishwasher emptied. Failure to do so will incur an additional cleaning fee of $200.
* No parties (all councils in NSW have strict noise laws at night and heavy fines apply, payable by the guest).
* Guests must clean BBQ prior to check-out or an additional cleaning fee of AUD$200 will be deducted from the bond.
* The host does not accept liability for any loss or damage (including theft) to belongings or personal injury during a booking.
* If any personal items are left behind at the property after the booking they must be picked up from the Woy Woy property at a time convenient for the host. No items left behind can be posted/couriered back to the guest, no exceptions.
We have had major issues with rubbish generated by guests at the property. All guests now have to comply with the following:
* Guests are responsible for removing all rubbish from the property and ensuring it is placed in the council bins provided. If there is rubbish that doesn't fit into the council bins provided the guest is responsible for removing this from site in its entirety (not left inside the property or on the street). Additional rubbish must not be left on the street outside the property as this can result in a fine from the local council.
* All guests must put the bins out on Woy Woy Rd (not Pier St) for council collection at the end of their booking (or on a Monday evening if a stay overlaps with a Monday evening) so that the bins are cleared for the next guest. Failure to do so will require the owner to hire a private company to remove the rubbish so the next guests have space in the council bins for their rubbish.
NOTE: Failure to comply with these directives on rubbish will result in an automatic fee of $500, payable by the guest, deducted from the bond).
If you have any questions please let me know, I'd be happy to help :-)
From Dec 23, 2017 - Jan 06, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.