Brand new, air-conditioned apartment seafront. Two bedrooms, one double bed and two single beds. The couch in the living room. Fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom with shower. Free WiFi and parking. Two large terraces with furniture.
Apartments Villa Pia - No. 2 is located in Milna on the island Brač, in a quiet bay Osibova, away from the center 2 km. Very quiet place with no noise and traffic, the beach in front of the house.
New apartment with sea views from two terraces seafront.
Amenities- to name a few:
- Free Wifi and Internet,AC heat/cool,TV-satelite
- Towels for each guest, bed linen
- Full Kitchen
- sofa bed
- Free parking
- 2 terraces with deck chairs and furniture
We are always on disposal to our guests, providing them all the necessary information and helping them with arrangements of all the little things that make ones holiday perfect. Guest can always call the owner to meet him in the center and show him the way home.
Interaction with guests
Unobtrusive but always there when you need them.Thanks for checking out our apartment. We hope it is what you are looking for to help you enjoy your stay in Milna. Please feel free to ask any questions and let me know a bit about yourselves.You will get clean and fresh linens and towels. The apartment is furnished with full-size bed, 2 single bed, sofa bed in the living room, closet, air conditioner and heater.
Other things to note
• Check in is at 4 pm and departure before 10 am.On the day of arrival , guests have to give to the owners their identification documents (passport or ID) for the purpose of registration at the Tourist Board.
• The guests are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment. The owners are not required to clean and tidy up, or to take out the garbage during the whole stay of the clients. In the apartments smoking is allowed, but we prefer if you can use outdoor space.
• The owners will change the bed linen every 7 days,towels every 3 days. The owners offer only the first round of toilet paper, kitchen towels, detergent for dishes, sugar and salt.
• The guests are obliged to take care of their personal things and valuables left in the accommodation. The owners will not be responsible in case of any disappearance.
• The owners have the right to enter in the rented accommodation during the absence of the guests to stop damages or a danger occurring in the accommodation and if the owners have any reason to believe that house rules are violated in order to check the situation.
• The guests are kindly asked to take care of the accommodation and its furniture situated inside and outside of it. The guests are not allowed to move the furniture or to transport it to another accommodation, outside or to the beach (the kitchen chairs to the terrace, cutlery to another accommodation unit, towels or blankets to the beach).
• When the guests go out of the accommodation they have the obligation to close the parasols, switch off the lights and electrical appliances. As well the guests are asked while they are outside not to leave the air-conditioning on, and to close doors and windows while it is in use. Air-condition should not be on lower than- 22 degrees Celsius..(Due to the large difference between the external and internal temperature, can easily cause a malfunction.) It is not allowed to cool down food and drinks by leaving them under running water. It is forbidden to throw waste in the toilets or in any other place not predicted for this purpose .
• It is strictly forbidden that any person other that the guests stay inside or outside the accommodation, if you bring someone to visit you must inform the owner.
• Guests who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse the owners the full amount of the occurred damage.
• On the day of departure the guests have to leave the accommodation the latest at 10:00, in order that the owners have time to prepare it for the next guests arriving at 15:00. The guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged ( please wash the dishes).
When starting to use the accommodation it is assumed that the guests are familiar with the house rules and that they agree with their conditions and obligations.
We look forward to welcoming you into our home, and are happy to accommodate your needs as much as we can. So if you have any questions, just send us a message and we will get back to you promptly.
Please ensure all doors and windows are shut and locked before you leave the house if we are not at home.We charge an additional Eur 5.00 per pet per night.
From Jun 2 - Oct 6, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View other reviews