A lovely penthouse with modern decoration and a sunny terrace that is ideally located near the Flagey lakes, the Chatelain market & Avenue Louise. Restos, bars & shops are within easy walking distance. Public transport is just around the corner!
A lovely penthouse with modern design furniture and a wooden floor (expect from the bathroom and toilet) ideal for one person or a couple. The kitchen is fully equipped with an oven-microwave, a dishwasher, a washing machine, a toaster, a kettle and a coffee machine. There is a bedroom with a double 160cm wide bed, a lovely living room and a sunny terrace that overlooks a quite courtyard. The bathroom and toilet are separate.
A fully equipped kitchen, a living room, a bathroom and a separate toilet, a sunny terrace and a bedroom with a real double bed are all at the disposal of the guests. The flat can sleep comfortably 2 people but there is also an extendable single bed and a comfy sofa for two additional persons. Bed linen and towels are provided.
Interaction with guests
We will not be staying at the flat but there will be someone welcoming you upon arrival and I am happy to answer anytime questions you might have!
- The flat is a non-smoking flat but you can have a cigarette on the terrace. Loud parties or pets are not allowed
- There is a glass table in the living room. If you need to move it please lift it from the metallic frame, NOT from the glass
- ONLY toilet paper can be flushed down the toilet. Anything else will cause the blockage of the sewage system.
- When taking out the griddle from the oven, extra care is required as the white ceramic parts can break easily.
- I would extremely appreciate it if guests took their shoes off to preserve the wooden floor.
A passionate traveller myself who loves staying at airbnb listings around the world decided to list my flat to give the opportunity to fellow travellers to explore Brussels in an affordable way and from an ideal location.