About this listing
Charming flat located in Station North Arts and Entertainment District, located in Central Baltimore near Penn Station and Mount Vernon, comprised of galleries, artist live-work spaces and an off-beat arts and nightlife scene. Find The Charles Theater, Metro gallery and the country's biggest art festival, Artscape, here.
Lafayette residence is a charming 18th century Baltimore row house in Station North Arts district. Fully updated with modern amenities for a most comfortable stay.
Access is for the main floor only. This includes one bedroom, one bathroom, kitchen and living room.
Interaction with guests
I will greet each guest and provide a short tour and exchange keys. Unfortunately, I am not able to accommodate check-ins after 7PM.
Other things to note
Station North is an up and coming neighborhood and remains quirky with pockets of gritty charm. Lots of renovation going on but still has its share of abandoned townhouses spread throughout the neighborhood. Station North retains the Baltimore tradition of stoop-sitting, one thing I love about my neighborhood, this does however feel uncomfortable to some travelers and is good to keep in mind when booking.
Just a few house rules:
1. When submitting an inquiry, please tell us a little about yourself and the purpose of your stay.
2. I do have a strict no shoe policy. Please take shoes come off at the top of the landing. You will find a large grey striped rug on which to keep your shoes. This helps keep the place super clean for everyone!
3. I have a bottom floor tenant so I ask that guests be mindful of noise.
4. No guests other than those on the Airbnb reservation, unless written correspondence approving and indicating otherwise. If booking for two guests please indicate in a message who the second guest will be.
5. No Smoking.
6. Please help me in maintaining energy mindfulness and low energy consumption at the Lafayette residence by turning off the heating/AC unit, and lights when leaving the apartment.
7. I keep the third floor private.
8. This is my home and I ask that you please treat this as if it were your home. Absolutely no parties or 'entertaining' 'special' guests. Please leave that extra curricular activity for hotels! Thank you Kindly.
Thank you very much for reading my rules! And please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews