About this listing
Top central location, with a great view to the Tyn church. Photos in the profile are from the window of the apartment. You will be in the city centre in 5 min of walking distance to sightseeing (Old Town Square, Astronomical Clock, Powder Tower, Tyn Church..), supermarkets, restaurants, shopping centre, bars..You can check in 24/7 or store your luggage here as long as you need. We will arrange a taxi pick up for you or book a parking spot.
We also have another apartments available if this one is booked out or if you need space for your friends. You can find our listings here: https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=14728465
• Great view: roofs of the Old Town and many of ours sightseeings (check out the photos)
• Air-conditioned, central heated
• Free wifi, free local cellphone
• Our brochure with map to help you around
• Pet friendly
• Child friendly - let us know and we will prepare the crib or child seat
• Double-glazed, sound dampening windows
• First-aid kit
THE LIVING ROOM
• Super comfy sofa bed (foldable)
• Cable TV, flat screen
• Local mobile phone for free
• 2 windows
• Lot of space to put your stuff
• Coffee machine with coffee
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Fridge, Microwave, Oven, dishwasher
• Drinkable tap water
• Salt, pepper, sugar, oil, ...
• Queen sized bed, book lamps
• Big closet, window
• Clean bed sheets and towels
• Cute bathroom containg everything necessary: Toiler, Shower, Bathtub, Washing machine, Mirror, Storage place, Iron, towels, hairdryer
• Clean towels
• Shower gel & shampoo
• Building is over 100 years old
• Stylish entrance and hallway
• 24/7 access
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
• You can check in/out 24/7!
• The usual check in time is 2pm, check out time is 11am, but we are trying to be accomodating as much as possible.
• If you arrive sooner or want to leave later, you can leave your luggage in our apartment or in the locked hallway, take the key with you and come to pick your luggage anytime
ACCESS TO THE BUILDING / APARTMENT
• The apartment has a private access 24/7.
• There are 12 normal stairs from the elevator to the apartment.
• Parking in private secure garages about 2 min of walking distance
• Parking is for free if you stay 3 days or more, otherwise for 19 USD/per day
Interaction with guests
• We like personal approach, but also privacy.
• We welcome our guests when check in and give them informations and recommandations
• We do like to communicate with them if they want to.
• We are happy to help with restaurants recommendations, cultural events, reservations and much more.
• Don't hesitate to ask, we are here to make your stay perfect and enjoyable.
• Sometimes you can communicate with our friend David or Marketa, they are part of our team.
Other things to note
• We are here to recommend you restaurants, bars, theaters and various of other activities, according to your preferences.
• There is a brochure in the apartment which helps you with basic info from recommendations, directions, addresses, phone numbers, internet connection, where to exchange money etc.
• We have a website with video guide, map of places and usefull information for your stay
• Do you want to know where to buy the best and cheapest beer in the center of Prague, where to go to the theater, where is the best swimming pool, what you shouldn't miss to see, etc.?
• Do you want to jump with a parachute, ride go-karts, or do you have other wishes?
POCKET WIFI, FREE CELL PHONE
• We also offer portable wi-fi or czech sim card for rent. With this service you will get a small device you can take with you and it will broadcast a fast internet connection wherever you move.
• Cellphone for local calls (reservations, taxi, rob, eli, ...) is in the apartment for free
FROM THE AIRPORT / TRAIN STATION
• We can arrange a taxi pick up for you from or to the airport, or a train station for a flat rate. We were able to set up a good prices for our guests. • WiFi on board, English speaking drivers
• You can pay in CZK/EUR or with a credit card directly to the driver.
• The driver will wait for you in the arrival hall with a signboar with your name (or anything alse you wish to have on the signboard) :).
• Or you can take airport public transport to our apartment (every 30 minutes for 60 CZK) - the bus stop is 2 minutes from our apartment
SAFETY IN PRAGUE
Prague as a city is one of the safest city in the world. We heard that some rentals company for unknown reason have a problem with Czech, but no worry, it is a safe city.
__ In other words, we are here to make your stay perfect __
__ We love what we are doing. __
Non smoking apartment. Pets and children are welcome :)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 696 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Having travelled through many countries we take our Airbnb hosting responsibilities seriously and will treat you as we’d like to be treated during our travels. We cover almost everything you need, as well as the things you didn’t realize you’d want :). We go above and beyond to make sure you are happy. You won’t have to worry about anything once you arrive except enjoying your stay and be just like home… only better :)