• Full Use of Resort's 3 Swimming Pools
• Views From Every Room
• Onsite Parking for 2 vehicles
• 10 Minute Walking to San Juan del Sur Beach
• Views of the Ocean and Valley
• Gated Community - Extremely Safe Neighborhood
• Room Service
• Gas BBQ Grill
• Internet Download Speed 8 MBPS
• 2 Restaurants on Site
• Fully Furnished Kitchen
• Shuttle Service to San Juan del Sur
• Room Service
• Reservations are confirmed with deposit
• If you open it, close it;
• If you borrow it, return it;
• If you turn it on, turn if off;
• If you break it, fix it;
• If yoiu use it, take care of it;
• If you make a mess, clean it up;
• If you move it, put it back.
This host has 52 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Sandra and I came to Nicaragua in 2006 to visit a friend for a week. Before the week was finished, we fell in love with San Juan del Sur. We purchased Casa de Cooper that week as a one bedroom house which, in a short period of time, became a 3 bedroom house with 2 units along with our private quarters. We loved it then and love it today. We welcome you to visit with us and enjoy waking up in Paradise.
Casa de Cooper in English is the "House of Cooper". George and Sandra Cooper, the owners, are from Arlington, Texas and use Casa de Cooper as their vacation home.
Designed by Guzman and Associates, a well known architectural firm from Managua, Nicaragua, the Casa has 2 individual units, 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas and 5 bathrooms along with 2 private swimming pools.
Our Casa is nestled within Pelican Eyes Hotel and Resort’s Phase 2. It was originally managed by the Resort, but in 2013 became a separate property completely managed by George and Sandra.