A large and luxurious, 5-Star ski chalet sleeping up to 14 in six bedrooms and a sofa bed in the home cinema room. The chalet is in a private location, built over four floors, with a spacious open-plan kitchen/dining room, a home cinema and games room and a jacuzzi on the terrace.
Nestled in secluded woodland, Chalet Flocon de Neige is a luxury ski chalet with six-bedrooms that offers a sumptuous ski break in a private, Narnia-esque landscape for up to 14 guests.
Built over four floors and completely refurbished over the summer of 2013 to five-star standards, the chalet is just five minutes away from both Grand Montets and Le Tour ski areas, and offers easy access to some of the best skiing in the French Alps.
With an 8-man modern jacuzzi (installed in 2016) and private grounds of over an acre there is plenty of space for fun in either the snow or the sun.
The chalet is offered either self-catered or catered on request.
A car is advised as the chalet is not on the bus route, though 4×4 is not needed as the driveway is flat and the chalet only 30m from the road.
Spread over four floors, Chalet Flocon de Neige consists of:
The Ground Floor
• A large home cinema room and separate games room with billiard table A double sofa bed in the cinema room allows an extra two guests to sleep
• A utility room containing a washing machine and tumble drier
• An area for storing boots and skis
The First Floor
• A large, open-plan kitchen and dining room with wood-burning stove, opening out onto a large outside decking area that catches the afternoon sunshine
• The decking has a new 8-man jacuzzi, tables and chairs and a large gas BBQ
• A large separate lounge has big, comfortable sofas to kick back and relax on
• There is also a convenient toilet / washroom
The Second Floor
• 2 x ensuite double bedrooms (can be 2 x single beds)
• 1 x double bedroom with separate bathroom (an be 2 x single beds)
• 1 x ensuite twin room.
The Third Floor
• 2 x ensuite double bedrooms with baths and showers.
From Oct 31, 2017 - Nov 30, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
We are Mont Blanc Retreats, a rental agency specialising in high quality apartments and chalets in the ski resorts of the Chamonix valley and St Gervais.
Get in touch with us if you need a great place to stay in the Mont Blanc area. We have everything from small apartments like Gaillands North to big luxury chalets like Flocon de Neige