Nice ~75 sqm apartment. Reformed recently and well-kept (see pictures).
Parallel to Kungsgatan/3 streets from Sergelstorg (Tunnelbanan T-Centralen station)
Convenient. (Centric and peaceful).
-Who, When & How
That's up to you ;-)
I love retro games. You'll find abundant references in the apartment. Don't worry, it is not dangerous to go alone ;)
That's a long list. I am going to split it room-wise so it's easier to grasp:
- Cable internet (high-speed comhem-provided with ethernet +wifi 50mb/10mb)
The kitchen is spacious and is merged with the living room, creating an ample area. Heaters are placed in the wall below the windows. The temperature level can be adjusted.
- 3x: 1-meter wide * 1.80-meter tall windows with curtains.
- 2x: powerful 1500+ lumens CFL lamps (1 ceiling, on top of the dinnig table, 1 desktop). Eco-friendly
- 1x: super bright 2200+ lumens halogen lamp (1 ceiling)
- 3x: medium brightness lamps (1 ceiling, 2 kitchen)
All kitchen appliances are high end, new and well-conserved, as you can clearly see in the pictures.
- 4 disk electrical induction stove
- 2 frying pans (28cm and 24cm)
- 3 boiling pans (1 liter, 2 liters and 5 liters)
- 1 full-size 2-layered Dish washer
- 2 full-size sinks
- 3 full set of kitchenware for at least 6 + some extras.
- full-sized oven
- full-sized microwaves
- big aluminium fridge with freezer
- toaster (older)
- food scale (older)
- utensils (e.g. 2 full-size aprons, pyrex oven cooking recipients, etc.)
- 1 big wooden foldable table. It comfortable fits 6 when folded. 10 when unfolded. Ready to fold and unfold in seconds.
- 3 small (50x50) low "center" tables.
- 4 sturdy black wooden chairs with matching bottom cushions with the sofa.
- 2 foldable plastic + stainless steel chairs
- 4 metal and plastic 4-legged stools
- 1 sofa with chaise long. It comfortably fits 3-4 people (203cm long without counting its arms).
- 2-people bed when turned into bed mode (203cm long x 140 cm wide)
- It is quite bright (even with the curtains on), especially in summer, so a sleeping masks might be recommended.
The room which is both a bedroom and office is split in two with 3 wardrobes, creating clearly distinct areas, but remaining it ample and spacious. Heaters are placed in the wall below the windows.
- 3x: 1-meter wide * 1.80-meter tall windows, with opaque shades
- 1x: powerful 1500+ lumens CFL flexo lamp. Eco-friendly
- 2x: super bright 2200+ lumens halogen ceiling lamp (ceiling)
- 1x: medium-low brightness lamp in the night table
The bedroom is open contiguous with the office but if offers some space for intimacy as well behind the wardrobes.
- 3 high (1.80 meter) wardrobes with hangers.
- 1 night table with flexo lamp.
- 1 vintage wooden chair
- a 200cm * 90cm bed
- a matching duvet made out of goose feathers (the highest end in Ikea)
- 2 viscoelastic (memory foam) cushions, one of them ergonomic
- 2 thinner duvets
- Several more regular cushions and different thickness blankets (mainly for bed sofa?)
- 3-degree of freedom egonomic wheeled office armchair
- 1 Height-adjustable office desk
- 13-inch 2010 macbook pro laptop with Windows 7 installed (with *display port*) with 5GBs of ram. Useful to navigate through the internet.
- 1x: 24-inch full-HD samsung screen with 3-meter-long HDMI cable and DVI and *display port* adaptor.
- 1x: full-sized Swedish USB multimedia keyboard
- 1x: basic optical mouse
- 4x: N64 controllers with USB adaptor + 2xgeneric USB controller (the laptop has N64 and SNES emulators installed)
- High speed wifi internet (50mb download and 10mb upload)
As with the rest of the rooms, it is also very spacious.
- 1 hair dryer
- 1 sink
- 3 mirrors
- 1 shower
- 1 toilet
- 2 medium brightness ceiling lamps
- 2 double cupboards
- 1 table
- bath items (many towels, toilet paper, soap, gel, etc.)
- ample space underneath the table where you can put luggage, etc.
It is wide to fit many coats, hats, etc. and has space to take off shoes without making a mess on the rest of the apartment. Feel free to use the umbrella if you need.
It is also wide and has a tall wardrobe filled with hangers. It has a mirror and a painting.
### Small room
There are 2 large-sized mountain geared bikes with locks, a bike helmet, etc. but no winter tires.
The back of this room is filled with boxes with my personal stuff so it is not in your way when you are living here. There's nothing interesting there, so please, leave it as it is.
There is a laundry room in the basement which can be booked any day in 3-hour intervals.
- 2 washing machines (1 big and 1 small)
- 2 "wardrobe style" dryers
- 1 tumble style dryer
- Other stuff typical for a laundry room (Ironing table, sink, etc.)
Interaction with guests
All the apartment for you, I usually reply to e-mails promptly if any problem/request/need arises.
Other things to note
Don't hesitate to ask if you have any question.
No smoking and no pets (sorry, non-negotiable).
Besides that, don't do anything you wouldn't like a guest to do at your home (i.e. be reasonably well-mannered/civilised).
E.g. don't misuse and break things, leave everything relatively in place and clean when you leave, etc.
And if there is an issue, please contact me ASAP
I develop software for fun and profit at a hot startup in Stockholm. Therefore, when I go to my parents home in Barcelona for Christmas and summer vacations I give other people a chance to stay at my awesome apartment.
I love retro computer games. There are many references of that in my apartment, you can see some in my pictures listing.