This corner mountain cabin is located in the year-round mountain resort community of Tahoe Donner in North Lake Tahoe. The home features 3 BD + loft /2BA, 1400 sq ft. with garage and ample, level parking. 0.5 - 16 mile to Ski resorts. Nice layout!
Close to Tahoe Donner Association Amenities. Across the street from Tahoe Donner Ski Resort.
The layout of the house is cozy, yet practical for family entertaining. The great room has a gas stone fireplace, two super comfy sofas with leg rests where you won't help but fall asleep. The galley style kitchen is well-stocked with a dining table that sits 6 people (table extension available for extra dinner guests). Downstairs, the queen bedroom is off to the left of the hallway; the the bunk bed bedroom to the right. Off the downstairs hallway is the full bathroom. Upstairs is the loft that holds a full futon. Then enter the Master King, with unbelievable, handcrafted, log furniture and a full bathroom. There are 5 beds (including the futon). Please note that the loft has no walls, and can be warm and bright in the morning, so it would sleep 6 comfortably.
Amenities of this Vacation Rental
Includes guest passes for 8 to all Tahoe Donner amenities (entitles guest to amenities at discounted rates including Tahoe Donner Ski Area, Snowplay Area, and Troutcreek Recreation Gym)
TV, DVD, WIFI, Washer/Dryer
15 miles, 25 min
16 mi, 28 min
12 mi, 23 min
Tahoe Donner community boasts a family friendly atmosphere. Tons of kid friendly things to do, including access to Trout Creek Recreation Center, Sled and Snowplay Area, Tahoe Donner Ski Area, organized family activities.
Garage included in rental, as well as two full driveways.
Includes guest passes for 8 to all Tahoe Donner amenities (entitles guest to amenities at discounted rates) including fitness center, popular cross country ski center, sledding and snow play area, and a family friendly downhill ski area (ski area just 0.5 mile from house, all others 15 to 20 miles).
Interaction with guests
This is our vacation home away from home in SF Bay Area. We are available via phone or email to answer any questions before or during your stay. We are available 24/7 for emergency situations.
Simply treat our home as it were yours. Thank you.
- Smoking is NOT allowed.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- No shoes in the house - please take off shoes off in the mudroom and leave snow gear in the garage.
- Please be respectful to our neighbors, some live here full time. No large parties. Noise level down from 10:30 pm - 6 am.
- Please only park in the garage or driveways. Parking is not allowed on the main road.
- Please recycle. Use blue recycling bags underneath the sink and take out to metal bear can bin on the driveway, along with regular trash.
- The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Have fun. Please come back!
We love the outdoors, hiking on the trails, snowboarding, sunsets, swimming, biking, food of all kinds, and sharing that with family and friends. Our family mottos: Work hard play hard. Be kind to others and to the Earth. Take care of your body. Be grateful.