A bright and well kept shared flat in the heart of Hong Kong. One block from MTR, major bus routes, tram, and taxi services. Owner lives nearby.
- Wanchai Private West Room
A bright and spacious apartment located in a walk-up building near Wan Chai's wet market (food market). Conveniently located in the heart of Hong Kong within one block of the MTR light rail station and a stone's throw from major bus routes, trams, and taxi services. Everything, and I mean everything, is at your doorstep.
Expect convenience and a relaxed place to spend the night in Hong Kong. The apartment is shared, but if you're looking for a quality place to rest during your time here - look no further. Your own door and key - come and go at your own convenience.
The apartment includes:
- full kitchen (sink, fridge, microwave, stove, water boiler, dishes)
- shared living area (sofa, coffee table, chairs)
- shared bathroom (toilet, shower, sink, toiletries - towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, toothpaste, and toilet paper)
- bedroom (double size bed, wardrobe, mirror, bookshelf)
- AC unit / heater
- hair dryer
- iron and ironing board
- wifi (500mbps connection thru Open Mesh MR1750 dual-band 6-antenna router)
Toiletries provided as well. Laundry and food market at the foot of the building. Owner lives nearby and a small cleaning fee is charged for each stay.
Come enjoy the Wanchai Private West Room!
Share an apartment; meet someone new! Your own private room (with lock) in Hong Kong with a bed, wardrobe, living area, kitchen, and bathroom. Rooftop access for smoking or chilling out.
One thing to remember is this is a walk-up building, so you will learn to love the steps - depending on your length of stay.
Interaction with guests
I will provide self-entry directions to and into the apartment. These will include things such as:
- house notes
- food recommendations (see my Airbnb 'Guidebook')
- HK market guide
- SIM card suggestions
- my contact info
Occasionally our schedules will align, so I am able to meet you at the apartment. I've noticed most people prefer the self-entry thing. I live nearby and have someone available to help should there be any issues.
Other things to note
Living in Hong Kong is quite small for many foreign guests. It is something most of us must get accustomed to. If you have any questions about relative size, etc - please do not hesitate to ask.
This is a shared 2-bedroom apartment. Common spaces and bathroom are shared.
This is a walk-up building — there is no elevator.
I want all my potential guests to be 100% satisfied with their arrangements before booking.
Much like camping: Please leave the place cleaner than how you found it.
1. Keep the noise level down late at night.
2. Nothing too illegal i.e. no hard drugs or stolen property.
3. Break it; you buy it.
4. Clean up after yourself.
5. Make it into the toilet.
6. Lose the key? Pay for a lock and locksmith ($500hkd).
7. NO SMOKING. There is a roof top 2 floors up you are more than welcome to use. I charge a $1500hkd fee for smoking in the apartment. Some people just do not understand – there is to be ZERO smoking inside the unit. I will follow up with damages.
8. No stealing. Missing items (e.g. hair dryers, towels) will be charged a minimum of $300hkd fee.