Experience one of the most stunning views in North Queensland from the balconies of this modern apartment at Buchans Point. From the mountainous coastline up to Port Douglas in the north, to Double Island and Palm Cove to the south.
Once you enter the building, the Lift in the foyer takes you to your Apartment level, and on arrival again you are spell bound by the gigantic Palm Trees growing inside the building as only the true tropics of North Queensland can provide.
Two beautifully decorated bedrooms, each with own en-suite, open onto balconies to take in the stunning views and the sea breezes.
Generous living and dining area opening onto entertaining balcony, with outdoor dining facilities to take full advantage of the Tropical climate and views.
Features and Amenities:
- Private apartment with two bedrooms (2 x queen) and study/sitting room
- Two en-suites plus guest powder room
- European kitchen and granite bench tops
- Large living and dining area
- Outdoor dining terrace
- Cliff top pool
- Undercover parking
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Internal laundry
- Security entrance and parking
- Full in house entertainment system
- Balconies encompassing views from the water to the mountains
- Exotic landscaped gardens with fountains
- Day tours to the Daintree & Great Barrier Reef available
- Car rental can be arranged
Not only can Cairns boast two UNESCO world heritage sites just short trips away, it also has a colourful nightlife with a variety of bars and restaurants right on your doorstep. Don't miss out on snorkeling with 'Nemo' on the Great Barrier Reef or searching for wildlife in the world's oldest rainforest.
We advise that people hire a car when staying at Santai as access to public transport is limited.
Sorry, no party groups or children under the age of 13 allowed.
Cairns Luxury Apartments is a privately run, local business, managing various Apartments in the Cairns region. Our Check-In lounge is located off site in the Visitor Information Centre (cnr The Esplanade and Marlin Parade). Our staff in the Visitor Information Centre specialise in local tours and information on the local Cairns region.