Perfect location! Light Residences, a 3-tower condominium in the heart of Mandaluyong Business District Area. Few minutes ride to Makati during regular hours. The condo has Mini Mall with cinema, restaurants & supermarket. Direct access to MRT.
Unit has balcony with a nice view and also have landline, wifi and cable tv. Actual pictures.
You may prepare and cook meals in the kitchen as it has microwave oven, oven toaster, rice cooker, kettle, other kitchenwares, dinner wares and silverwares.
Bed linens, bath towels, iron and ironing board are also provided.
The space is suitable for a couple or 2 pax but can also accommodate up to 4 pax using existing bed. There is 1 double bed in the room and a sofa bed in the living room.
Guest will have access to the whole apartment.
Can use swimming pool on the 8th floor.
Interaction with guests
Guest can contact me anytime.
Other things to note
There is 1 double bed in the room and a sofa bed in the living room.
Rate is inclusive of utility bills. Wifi is 2mbps. There is laundry shop available in the mall below the condo. Most laundry shops offer free pick up and delivery.
* Please provide name of occupants before arrival for property registration
* To treat the apartment nicely like it is your own home.
* May not smoke anywhere in the room including the balcony as per condo house rule.
* Pets not allowed.
* Parking not included.
* May not hang clothes in the balcony or windows that is visible to other residents.
* May not create loud noises that may disturb other residents.
* Please report any damage. Damaged or missing items will be charged or deducted from security deposit.
* Pool fee - 150/pax and 300/pax on holidays. Payable to admin office.
* Children are included in the maximum occupancy per room / apartment.
* Visitors of guests who are staying more than 5 hours are charged at PHP 150 per person.
* I don't charge housekeeping fee but please leave the unit in liveable condition.
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I enjoy travelling. Have travelled around Asia and Europe. Also studied Hotel Restaurant Management and since i can't run my own resort or hotel then i thought i'd start hosting a place here in airbnb and see where it will lead me..:)