This apartment has the Official Tourist License from the local authorities: HUTB011432
The Unique · 3 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms with round bathtub. It is located at Eixample Esquerre area.
This 120sqm apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms has been recently renovated and full equipped for your comfortable stay in Barcelona. The building has the typical architecture from the widening of Barcelona in the early 1900's; that's why the apartment has lots of details from that time, as the modernist hydraulic ceramic floors, very high ceilings (4-5mts), the fireplace - which is currently only as decoration -, some furniture and a modernist stained window; several things have been kept as they were originally in order to retain the charming of this impressive apartment.
The apartment located in Eixample esquerre, 5 min walking distance from Plaça d'España where you can find The Magic fountain of Montjuïc, The Palau Mies van der Rohe, Poble Español, Fundació Miró, The National Museum of Catalonia... Most of those places you can get there by walk 10-12 min from the apartment.
Plaça Catalunya and the famous Las Ramblas are just 18-20 min walking distance from the apartment, but you can also get there in less than 10 min by subway. The nearest metro station is just 1 street away from the apartment (L1 - Rocafort Station)
You can also get to Sagrada Familia by subway in 20 min, or Parc Güell (which is quite far away from the city center) in 40 min also by metro.
The neighborhood is SAFE, surrounded of supermarkets, pharmacies, shops, bakeries, and very good restaurants: You are going to feel the "real" Barcelona ;)
Renovated in January 2015, it has all you need to feel like home!
• Max Occupancy: 6 people
• Lift/Elevator – 1st floor
• 120 m² Apartment
• 1 Double Bedroom
• 2 Single Bedrooms
• 1 Double Sofabed at the Living room.
• 1 Bathroom with shower
• 1 Huge Bathroom suited to the double room, with shower and a round Jacuzzi
*The round bathtub is up to 2-3 people
• • What do We provide? • •
• Centralized Heater
• Huge Flat TV 50'' - Led (in addition of an another 32'' TV at the double room)
• Internet/WIFI - Fiber, the fastest ;) -
• Fully equipped kitchen: Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Ceramic Hob, Pots, Pans, Nespresso, Juicer, Toaster, Cutlery, Dishes and Glasses.
• Washing Machine
• Toilet Paper
• Bedding are included
• Towels are included
• Iron and Ironing board
• Baby cot (under request)
• Well behaved pets are always more than welcome
• There is also a 24H parking just in front of the apartment. They have an special daily rate of 29€/day
• • Arrival & Departure • •
As soon as you book our apartment, please send us a message through Airbnb message system informing us about your estimated arrival time at Barcelona.
We will be happy to check-in early or check-out late if there are not other guests before or afterwards. Otherwise check in is from 15:00 and check out before 12:00 to allow plenty of time for the flat to be professionally cleaned.
If you have an early flight please inform us and we will do our best to have the apartment ready as soon as we can.
Please note that we can send a taxi to pick up you at Barcelona airport. The Cabdriver is a close friend of us, and he speaks english. All we need is your flight number and cabdriver would be waiting for you next to the arrivals gate as soon as you arrive at Barcelona Airport, holding a placard with your name on it.
The price is the same as a normal taxi:
30-35€ (1-4 people)
35-40€ (5-6 people) VAN
Note normal taxis are slightly expensive during the night and/or during the weekend.
• • Any other questions? • •
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further information: We will be happy to answer all your doubts!
Other things to note
• • What should you pay upon arrival? • •
• City Tax: All our apartments are legal ones and The City Council of Barcelona claims us 2,48€/Guest/night, maximum 7 nights. People under 16 are exempt from this tax.
• Late Check-in: Please bear in mind that arrivals after 22:00 is subject to a mandatory charge of 30€ and 50€ after midnight, payable by cash upon your arrival. This charge will not be applied if your flight has been delayed and your estimated arrival time to the apartment would have been before the late check-in time.
This apartment has the official Tourist License from the local authorities. The number of the license is HUTB011432
License or registration number
Learn about this number
• Please note that only families (with parents) and groups of people 30 years old or over are accepted.
• All reservations must be made for the total of persons who are going to occupy the apartment, including kids and babies. Only tenants registered can be and stay in the apartment. (Visits are not accepted)
• Please respect the local environment and neighbors at all times during your stay.
PARTIES, LARGE GATHERINGS, LOUD NOISES / MUSIC, INCLUDING THE TERRACES AND COMMUNAL AREAS, ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
In case of breach of this condition, and / or receive any single call from the neighborhood complaining about the bad behavior of any guests or persons related to them, We will be forced to terminate the rental agreement and you will immediately leave the apartment, losing the remaining balance of the reservation and the security deposit (150€).
• Respect the furniture and all the appliances of the apartment.
• Smoking is not permitted
• Please be green, and respect the environment: Turn off all appliances and lights (including air conditioning / heater) if you are not going to be in the apartment.
This host has 496 reviews for other properties.View other reviews