Our private guest room with an adjacent bathroom is located in Beaverton, just 4 miles from Nike WHQ and 20 minutes from downtown Portland. It comfortably sleeps 2 people with your own personal entrance, access to a washer/dryer, mini fridge, wifi and a newly renovated modern back yard. We are in a quiet neighborhood with plenty of street parking and you will most likely get an overly warm welcome from our Vizsla pup named Lava.
Your room features:
- Firm, queen size bed
- Down pillows and duvet
- Extra blankets, pillows, space heater
- Private entrance with lockable sliding door on street level
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Mini refrigerator/freezer
- Private adjacent bathroom with shower
- Washer and dryer
- Fully fenced back yard
Interaction with guests
We give you complete privacy but if you ever need anything, we live on the other side of the house so feel free to knock on our door or text/call us anytime.
We have a Vizsla puppy named Lava who is well behaved and loves to give lots of kisses.
Other things to note
- We unfortunately do not allow access to our kitchen but we have provided a small fridge in your area and are happy to suggest places to eat nearby.
- Please no smoking inside the room
- Please remove shoes when entering the house since we have light colored carpeted floors
- Please help us conserve energy by turning off the lights/thermostat if you know you will be gone all day.
Our names are Fanny and Kyle and we live in Beaverton, Oregon with our Vizsla puppy named Lava. We are both designers who love to fill our weekends with adventures to the beach, lake, mountains and beautiful Columbia River Gorge. We recently purchased the house of our dreams and enjoy working on projects to make it even more amazing. We love dogs, design, fresh air, open trails, ice cream and good company!