You can check in with the doorman.
7 recent guests have said that this home was sparkling clean.
Ketut Melati is a Superhost
Superhosts are experienced, highly rated hosts who are committed to providing great stays for guests.
check out TWIN SISTER "SAHANA VILLA B" for more AVAILABILITY
Located in Bali's trendy Expat area Seminyak, yet very quiet & tranquil. Off the main street, walking distance to Seminyak Beach/KuDeTa - within 5 min of best Restaurants, Lounges & Bars
Free parking on premises
1 king bed
1 king bed
2 single beds
1 single bed
No parties or events
Check-in is anytime after 2PM and check out by 12PM (noon)
Self check-in with building staff
I really enjoyed my stay at the villa. The place was nicely decorated. The bed was so comfy. The villa is located at the center of Kuta great restaurants around and the beach is not too far. Walking distance. The staff cooked breakfast in the morning it was delicious. The pool te…
It not a ideal for family holiday, the nearby club keep you up in the middle of night
Response from Ketut Melati:
Hi George... we have tried to explain to you that the noise at night you are referring to was from a nearby party :) Sahana Villas will always reacts to changes in the vicinity; we insulated all rooms over the last year primarily for aircon-efficiency and additional comfort considering eventual sound influx. the closest venue LaFavella has been 5 years in operation - we would be swamped with negative reviews over the years. we can hear music spilling in the garden if the wind blows our way, the rooms though are considered very quiet by 95% of our guest. The remaining 5% are the light sleepers who usually travel with earplugs. you did also gave us low rating on cleanliness and communication, which we normally ace across the board.... we do wonder why you felt your Sahana experience was not good enough :(
As a fellow Airbnb Host, I often have high expectations when traveling and staying at other Airbnb properties. Sahana Villas did not disappoint. We spent 13 nights at the property with our infant daughter, two sons, Mum/Brother and my husband and I. The space was perfect for us b…
Ketut Melati is a SuperhostSuperhosts are experienced, highly rated hosts who are committed to providing great stays for guests.
Living next door makes 'owner management' for those 3 identical villas so easy. we can take care of our guest 24/7 and make sure the staff does the same! We have met so many nice people so far. lovely business!
Languages: Bahasa Indonesia, Deutsch, English
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within a few hours
Always communicate through AirbnbTo protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside of the Airbnb website or app.