Our duplex villa's highlight is the location's unrivalled, panoramic sea views over the bay of Yalikavak. Accommodates up to 4-6 guests with al-fresco dining on private balcony, and sundowners on private roof terrace. Plus a superb swimming pool, and easy access to nearby beaches & restaurants. Over 25 positive reviews to proudly reflect our holiday rental.
Our Sirinkent Villa is a well-presented two bedroom, two bathroom contemporary duplex villa, in an idyllic setting near to Yalikavak town on the Bodrum Peninsula. It sleeps up to 4 guests, with an option of accommodating 5-6 guests if using the sofa bed. There is an open plan living area with a private balcony and private roof terrace. The location is peaceful and hard to beat, with access to nearby beaches and restaurants.
You will have the villa exclusively to yourselves, there is no sharing of rooms - and the host will not be living next to you - this is rental of the entire villa. This is perfect for a private getaway (not a room in a resort!)
- Type of Stay
This villa is well equipped for either short-term or long-term stays, and is multi-purpose, suitable for couples, families with children, or groups of friends.
We have all the essentials included - towels, beach mats, outdoor BBQ, an iron, and even the all important hairdryer - we want our guests to relax on holiday here!
- Little extras we've installed are a movie library of over 90 movies and TV series, with USB slots if you want to bring your own. Also exclusive to our villa, there is included a Playstation 2 games console with 14 games to keep the children (and the adults!) happy.
- Living Area
The open-plan living area is furnished to a high standard. There are large comfortable sofas, coffee table, a 32 inch Satellite TV, CD/DVD player, with a movie and CD library.
- The first floor position means there are usually light sea breezes which makes the room airy and comfortable. The villa benefits from floor to ceiling sliding patio doors leading on to a spacious balcony.
There is a surround sound home theatre system, and iPod/cellphone/laptop audio connection if you like to listen to some music. The Playstation 2 has 2 controllers and 14 games (including famous titles like GTA, Call of Duty, kids and sports games). This is the perfect place to relax and chill out. There is also a book library.
- Sofa Bed
The living room has an enormous L-shaped sofa that can be pulled apart to form a queen size bed in addition to the two other bedrooms.
The wide balcony space comes complete with a stylish pergola with quality tables and chairs. Here offers the magnificent sea views, and is a great place for al-fresco dining, or for sundowners and your favourite cocktail.
- Kitchen and Dining Area
The kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering, with an electric oven and grill, 4 hobs, toaster, microwave, kettle, supersize fridge/freezer, cooking utensils, and units for storage. We provide you with a dishwasher so you don't have to worry about washing up. A large patio door in the kitchen leads out directly to the balcony.
- The dining table seats 4 with additional place settings for up to 6-8 guests. The villa is supplied with premium cutlery, crockery, and glassware.
- We have also provided a Nespresso for any caffeine hounds!
- There is an outdoor BBQ you can use on the balcony or the roof terrace.
- Master Bedroom
The ground floor master bedroom has a thick comfy queen-sized mattress with fresh bed linen, overlooking the Aegean Sea and with a flowing sea breeze if desired.
- Fitted wardrobe and a hidden security safe ensure a pleasant stay with a tranquil nights sleep.
- Twin Bedroom
The twin share room also has a light and airy ambiance. Hosting 2 x single beds with fresh linen, these beds can be placed together to form a queen-size bed if preferred. Fitted drawers for storage are also provided.
- Two Bathrooms
The villa provides not one but two bathrooms, offering privacy for sharing guests. Both bathrooms have been recently upgraded, and each one is fully tiled, with a vanity unit and modern fixtures, WC facilities, and a spacious walk in shower. Clean bath and beach towels are provided for your stay.
- Swimming Pool (Infinity View)
Less than a minutes walk from the villa, there is a swimming pool on site, with an infinity effect view overlooking the Aegean Sea. Also with an infant paddling pool, and sun loungers free of charge. To cool off in the hot summer months, take a dip and absorb those wonderful views. The advantage of a small complex is that it is rarely busy so very often you have it to yourselves.
- The pool is usually open from April/May to October. Outside these months you will rarely find a site pool open in this region as it is off-season. You can however still swim at the beach!
- Roof Terrace / Sun Deck
Our large private roof terrace is the place to get away from everything. We have provided sunloungers for sunbathing throughout the day, and a parasol shaded area for a snooze or a read with your favourite book.
- Our guests also enjoy sundowner drinks here on quality rattan lounge furniture. Some of our guests also like to set up the BBQ here. All with that awesome 180 degree sea view.
The villa has its own utility space with washing machine, and ironing board with iron. The terrace laundry rack can be used to dry your clothes and towels in the sunshine.
- We also provide storage for large items, and have included beach towels, beach chairs and beach mats - ready for your trips to the nearby beaches.
Important to note - you have access to the entire duplex villa exclusively to yourselves - you will not have to share with anyone, it is all yours! There is no sharing of rooms - and the host will not be living next to you - this is rental of the entire villa.
- Private balcony
- Private roof terrace
- Flatscreen TV, DVD/CD Player and Home Theatre Surround Sound System
- Satellite television
- Movie Library with over 90 movies and TV series. USB connection if you would like to bring your own downloaded movies from home to watch.
- Exclusive use of Playstation 2 Games Console, including 14 games and 2 controllers
- Wifi internet Access
- Private parking space
- Access to Swimming Pool (infinity view)
Interaction with guests
- The owners are always happy to help you with any queries before you arrive, and will send a detailed welcome booklet with information on the villa, and things to do in the area. Feel free to contact me anytime via AirBnB, phone or email.
- We value our guest's privacy and do not want to disturb you. If you do however need any help at any time during your stay, let us know and the owner and our welcome host will be happy to assist you at any time. We have a 24/7 Local Contact in case of Emergencies.
- Friendly site attendant is also nearby 24/7, and can help you further with any other issues.
We can offer you the freedom of picking up the key independently whenever you want from a safe spot in Yalikavak town centre.
- Or if you prefer, we can arrange our English speaking welcome host to meet you and hand you the keys and answer any questions you might have.
We can organise key drop, or the welcome host can meet you, whichever you prefer.
- Welcome Pack with basic groceries can be arranged, on request.
- Let us know if you need help to organise your Airport Transfer, Tour Excursions around the peninsula or Car Hire to be ready for pick up. We can initiate contact with Heaven Tours Yalikavak and our friend Taylan will organise for you, payable directly to them.
We are flexible with 24 hour Check-In and Check-Out.
- The only exception is when we have other guests departing on the day you Check-In, or arriving the day you Check-Out, then obviously the check-in/out times will be set as we need time to clean the villa for your stay, and for the next stay!
- If this is the case; whilst the villa is being cleaned, it is possible to drop off your luggage, and also store your luggage if you have a late flight on departure. We will of course let you know prior if this ever happens.
We will be very happy to make your stay as pleasant as possible, and leave you with great memories. At this holiday rental you will experience the personal touch only a family-operated villa can offer.
Other things to note
- Secure electronic gated entrance to site. Safety deposit box in house.
- Satellite TV, DVD/CD player with book and movie library free of charge.
- Fitted mosquito nets on all doors and windows in every room, so you can enjoy the sea breeze in the evening without attracting mosquitoes.
- Electric fans are provided for every room, combined with the sea breeze -means air-con is not necessary.
- Sunbeds, bath towels and beach towels, hairdryer provided.
- Outdoor BBQ provided for use on spacious balcony or roof terrace.
- Included Wifi Access in the house
- In nearly all of the restaurants, cafes and establishments in town and on the beach, so you can always stay connected for free to emails or social media.
- Baby cot and high chair can be made available upon request. Please contact us and let us know so we can arrange.
- Host will ensure that all linen and towels are changed, and the villa is thoroughly cleaned at each changeover and before your arrival.
- We can offer 24 hour check-in and check-out when available (dependent on season and other bookings)
- The rental fee is inclusive of hot water and electricity, as well as site and pool maintenance fees. Some other holiday rental villas do not include this but we do.
- Mid-holiday cleaning and Maid Service is available upon request (small additional charge).
If you have any queries, or if there is anything at all you are unsure of, please do not hesitate to contact us - we will be happy to help answer any questions you might have.
- NB - if the dates you require you find there is a small overlap with other guests already booked, we can help arrange hotel accommodation or similar for the overlap, please feel free to message us for other possibilities.
We want you to feel at home in our villa, and as part of our rental agreement, we kindly ask that you observe a couple of simple house rules to ensure safety and comfort during your stay.
- No Smoking Inside
We are sure you can appreciate that for safety and to keep the villa clean, it is non-smoking inside the villa. You can smoke only on the outside balcony and roof terrace. Please kindly do not throw cigarette butts over the side.
- Respect the Noise Levels
To respect our neighbours, please refrain from having loud noises in the villa, particularly after 10.00pm. Management reserve the right to evict the tenants if there is continual nuisance from noise.
- Only tissue down the toilet bowl
Please do not put anything other than tissue paper down the toilet bowl. Anything else such as sanitary towels, waste, may block the toilet and tenants will be obliged to pay for a maintenance call out to clear the blockage to the cost of 50EURO.
- Lock Up when not in house
The villa is in a gated community and safe area, but still always lock up when you are not in the house for your own peace of mind, and to keep thieves at bay.
- Save the Environment
We kindly ask to please turn off the lights, TV, and electrical appliances when not in the house!
- Swimming Pool
Please avoid alcoholic drinks by the swimming pool. Unfortunately we have had a few guests that have spoilt it for others by leaving empty bottles and glass in the pool, so we are no longer permitted to have drinks next to pool.
- Please respect the pool how you would like it to be, avoiding loud music.etc, this is a place for relaxation : ).
- Lost or stolen keys
Please report immediately to us. Charges for replacement of keys, rekeying and emergency call-outs will be paid by the guest.
Upon booking you agree that we the owners cannot be held responsible for any personal injuries whilst on your holiday at our villa, or for the loss or damage to personal belongings. Children should be supervised by the pool and surrounding areas including balconies.
Number of Guests:
The total number of guests is confirmed in the AirBnB booking. If you decide to add more guests, you must let the owner know immediately. Any extra guests discovered without warning, may result in termination of rental agreement, and are subject to relevant costs to cover extra utilities and insurance.etc.
- Unfortunately we had an incident when a guest bought 3 extra people on the day of arrival without informing us, and this caused big issues with trust, sleeping arrangements and not to mention security. If you need to add more people, just let us know!
- Strictly no more than 6 guests are allowed to sleep at the villa at any one time.
- No pets allowed sorry!
Hi everyone, I'm Lucian, an outgoing English host, passionate about sharing the beauty of Turkey with international AirBnB guests. My family and I rent our duplex villa in Yalikavak on the Bodrum Peninsula.
Well travelled to 102 countries and tour guide by profession so I'm really happy to share advice. Also speak French, Italian and Spanish. My family and I are genuine about providing a welcoming and friendly Turkey experience. At this holiday rental you will experience the personal touch only a family-owned villa can offer.