*2 rooms available - this room has a Walk-in Closet
(2nd room: https://www.airbnb.com.sg/rooms/3075620)
Located at the heart of CBD & Shopping District (Orchard Rd)! 2-min to Dhoby Ghaut & Bras Basah MRT (3 MRT lines available).
*Located at the heart of CBD & Shopping District (Orchard Road is literally at the door step!)
*2-mins to Dhoby Ghaut Station & Bras Basah Station (3 MRT lines available) & many bus stops
*Swimming pool, gym, jacuzzi, function room, alfresco dining with gourmet kitchen, sky garden, etc.
*2-minutes away from supermarket/restaurants/shopping malls
*Brand new house & rooms! (Literally just got the keys)
*Doorstep away from almost everything you'll need in Singapore!
*Less than a 5-minute stroll from Orchard Road, 400m to Dhoby Ghaut(NS24/NE6/CC1) & City Hall & Bencoolen MRT and plaza singapura shopping mall.
*Nearby top schools like Singapore Management university.
*The rooms are only available for single ladies (non-smokers).
I have two rooms to rent, so you're probably looking at sharing the apartment with myself and another tenant. The rooms are all equipped with Queen-sized beds. If you're interested do feel free to drop me a message to know more!
* All bedding, 100% cotton linen and fresh towels
* Unlimited high speed Wi-Fi Internet connection
* Full housekeeping/cleaning once a week and change of sheets service once every three weeks.
* Washer & Dryer with detergent provided
* Fully-equipped kitchen with water kettle, microwave, fridge, freezer, pots, dishes and utensils.
* 50" HD TV
* Premium cable TV with International Channels
* Accessories such as hair dryer, steam iron, shampoo and body wash
* Condo Amenities such as: Swimming Pool, Spa Pool, Jacuzzi, Steam Rooms, BBQ Pits, Al-fresco dining area, KTV, Fitness Corner, Function Room, Gymnasium, Kids' Playground
Interaction with guests
I am a very friendly person and I love making new friends from all over the world!
I am a Taiwanese who's now working in Singapore, and I've lived in UK for 3 years. Whilst in UK, I have a lovely group of housemates (10 of us), and we're from countries all over the world. I am very open-minded and absolutely loves travelling!
Other things to note
As I wish to provide a homely environment for all my guests (not just a bed to sleep), I would love to know more about you before any booking is finalised. So please tell me a little bit about yourself ! :)
Strictly no smoking please, other than that, just make yourself feel at home!
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View other reviews