Luxurious 2 bedrooms apartment in the middle of the Plateau Mont-Royal. Huge, fully equipped kitchen, private sunny terrace and BBQ, can accommodate up to 6 with it's murphy-bed. Just a short walk from the metro with the possibility to reserve a parking. Enjoy FREE Netflix, Wi-Fi and more
Go check our other Airbnb properties on our profil: the Suite Mont-Royal, the Scandinavian, the Chic Laurier
Contact us!! We are friendly and professionnal, always there to answer your questions quickly ;)
This stunning high end, 2 bedroom penthouse is located in the heart of the Plateau-Mont-Royal, on Mont-Royal Ave, corner de la Roche. Having undergone a complete redesign & renovation, it combines vintage and contemporary styles with 5 stars attention to details. This superb residence offers a cosy living space and a massive kitchen prolonged with a elegant private terrace.
This vacation rental will sure meet the highest expectations and at a very reasonable price.
This huge 1600sf loft apartment features :
• 2 bedrooms with queen size high quality memory foam beds
• 2 x 55 inches HDTV with Netflix and cable
• Free Wifi high-speed internet
• Private terrace with BBQ, night torch, no access from the neighborhood window views. Perfect to enjoy the refreshing breeze on those lingering warm summer nights.
• A large bathroom featuring a six-foot very comfortable bathtub, 2 sinks, heated floor and a separate shower with rainfall and multiple body shower heads.
• A gourmet kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances including a double-door fridge, a hidden dishwasher, huge quartz covered island counter, wine fridge.
• A security camera buzzer so you know who’s ringing the door before you open it.
• A large electric fireplace to heat up the dining area on these cold winter nights.
• Big frontal washer/dryer set, dishwasher
- Kids friendly: high chair, pack and play (baby bed) and kids dishware
* The terrace and BBQ are installed and ready to be used between May 1st and September 30th. Out of season the space is still accessible but not properly set up.
All shops and services (bakery, supermarket, pharmacy, fashion stores, bars, and restaurants (you name them...) are located within meters. Buses and taxis in front of the building, Mont-Royal metro at 5 min walk and BIXI station (Montreal Bicycle rental) to provide access to nearby major cultural sites in minutes. You'll mostly love living in the Plateau for its variety of hip restaurants, night clubs and bars such as: l'Avenue du Plateau, La Salle À Manger, the Barraca, Le Rouge-Gorge (wine bar), Bily Kun, Bières & Co., L'Barouf, Plan B, Le Quartier Général, Tri Express sushi and many others.
You are also 5 min walk from the beautiful Parc Lafontaine.
This place is worthy of a luxury suit in a magnificent international Hotel and is perfect for entertaining guests. Bright, vast and refined, look no further for a reasonably priced VIP treatment !
Fitness and exercise can feel like a big challenge abroad, take advantage of the gym "Le Plateau" just a few steps away (corner Papineau and Mont-Royal). They offer great prices and daily passes.
MTL Vacation Rentals
Parking is subject to availability, $ 15 per day. Request when booking.
Check-ins are between 4pm and 11pm unless you have made prior arrangements.
Interaction with guests
We have a 1-800 phone number to contact us at any time.
Other things to note
We have all the city permits, CITQ certification and insurance.
We provide a complete guide to the neighborhood containing our favorite restaurants and bars, as well as supermarkets and coffee shops in the area. It also has a bunch of links to websites about Montreal and its activities.
• 2 or 3 nights minimum on weekends and special events (unless last minute reservation). No check-ins or check-outs on Saturdays.
• The customer must present a government issued ID and a valid credit card upon arrival.
• The customer must notify the landlord of any changes, breakage or other problems that occur or are produced during their stay. An inspection will be made after the client's departure to assess the situation and cleanliness. Any damage found will be at the customer's expense.
• Smoking inside will result in the loss of half of the security deposit.
• Excessive cleaning after the customer's departure will cost him/her the equivalent of another cleaning fee.
• The customer must ensure the tranquility of the place in order to respect the neighbours and keep noise low after 10pm. At all times, the number of people in the apartment can not exceed the number specified in the reservation. No party nor reception are allowed on the premises. Ignoring these regulations will result in total loss of security deposit.
This host has 539 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We love Montréal, we love our apartments, we love what we do. We will spare no efforts to share with you this passion!!
We are a couple in their thirties who have met a few years back working in restaurants. Being manager and waiter in that industry made us realize the
importance of listening to our clients and how everything is in the details.
We then found that we shared the same concerns: the quality of customer service. After much discussion, we decided to pursue this to another level in the rental industry.
We started with two apartments in 2011. We then continued to expand our business eversince. Now up to 15 apartments, we are always on the lookout to find new and beautiful places for our guests. We are dedicated to providing the best quality service possible for our guests and the most pleasant stays in Montréal.