Wake up to bird calls, fall asleep to the sound of the sea.
Retreat to the calm of our spacious colonial 3 bedroom timber home situated on a leafy block.
5 min walk to the ocean & 5 min drive to the cafes, shops, buzz and bars of Coolum Beach.
• Spacious 3 bedroom home
• Sleeps 6-8 (2 queen beds, 1 double bed and an optional queen mattress)
• 50" Flat Screen Smart TV with Netflix
• House backs on to beautiful wildlife reserve
• Very quiet area with lots of native birds
• Fenced backyard
• Outdoor shower
• Outdoor dining area - perfect for entertaining with gas BBQ
• 2 Toilets
PLEASE NOTE: Bedroom 3 can also stay set up as a TV room if Bedroom 3 is not required for extra guests.
• 200 m to stunning Yaroomba Beach & BBQs a Birrahl Park
• 1 km to Mt Coolum National Park
• 10 mins from Sunshine Coast Airport
• 20 mins to Noosa Heads
Whole house less one storage room.
Interaction with guests
Usually handover given at the beginning or your stay for help and information regarding appliances and the area etc.
Contactable via mobile phone if required during your stay.
Please leave our home as you found it.
Come and stay at our lovely home and wake up to the chat of birds and take a stroll down to the beach - it's only a 5 minute walk. We have lived in this area since the 70's and love it here.