About this listing
Welcome to a lush, leafy suburb with great little markets between greek community and the beaches of Brighton.
Once in a while opportunity to rent the entire house (5 bedrooms) with 2 living spaces (including open wood fireplace) and a garden to relax and enjoy. Close to bus, trains, golf clubs, restaurants, and plenty of parking.
This is a much loved family home, which we are slowly making our own. You are most welcome to make it your 'home away from home'. It is very spacious with two separate living areas, dining, 5 bedrooms, 2,5 bathrooms, laundry and a large backyard.
It is most suited for a family or a group seeking to have experience the life in Melbourne ('s Bentleigh East). This quiet suburb is perfectly positioned between city and the beaches.
- Only a few minutes drive from Chadstone Shopping centre and/or Southland.
- Only a few minutes to the great Glen Eira Sports & Aquatic Centre (GESAC).
- Play casual golf and grab a lunch or dinner, just a stroll away at the end of our street :) at the SOCial (aka South Oakleigh Club)
- Several cafe's invite you to spoil your taste buds at the East Bentleigh cafe's like the BOOSA, Little Tommy Tucker, Bent cafe or Merchants Guild.
- If you don't have a car, not a problem. All these facilities are easily accessible via busses (703, 903). Use PTV (public transport victoria) app for an up to date connection.
- 903 will take you to Oakleigh station (aka little Greece) & Chadstone (bus stop is at MacDonalds). 903 towards Mordialloc will take you to the beachside of Melbourne (Opposite McDonalds).
- 703 will take you towards (East) Bentleigh shopping areas (great for breakfast), GESAC and East Brighton beach (famous colourful beachboxes).
However note, personal belongings are also stored in the house, so little notes will indicate what you may use (i.e. Linen cupboard, kitchen etc).
Interaction with guests
I will have sporadic access to my emails, so may be able to answer any questions.
Please don't wear shoes in the house. We have slippers for you .
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Young professional living my husband, our children and Au-pair. Love to travel, socialise, and meet people who do travel when I am at home.
Would love to share this beautiful place with interesting people.