Ground floor two bedroom right on Half Moon Bay. Incredible Ocean View and snorkeling. Yal Ku snorkeling and sculpture park 5 minute walk. Lovely pool and garden. A/C, High speed internet, blue ray, Netflix and Soundbar. Interesting Mexican decor.
Large 2 bedroom
Right on Half Moon Bay
Lots to do in the area
Free maid service
Massage, in house chef available
Interaction with guests
Email - (EMAIL HIDDEN) or teleph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Other things to note
Our kitchen is pretty well stocked if you like to cook. The burners and oven are gas, but smaller than a traditional range you would find at home in the States. We have a full set of heavy pots and pans, mixing bowls, measuring cups, knives, utensils, etc. We have a small Weber charcoal grill, and an electric George Foreman grille. An Oster beehive blender, toaster oven a pressure cooker, coffee maker and a large manual handle juicer. Our spice rack is pretty well stocked - I recommend you take a look at what is left before purchasing more, same would go for the charcoal. There is a fresh market in the center of Akumal on Wednesday and Saturday mornings which can be fun and convenient to pick up fresh produce without trekking to the Chedraui.
If you like to cook, I recommend that you pick up your tortillas in the Pueblo, on the other side of the highway from Akumal center. They are fresh and delicious...and cost only a few pesos.
1. Smoking is not allowed in the condominium
2. People other than those indicated in your AirBnB request may not stay overnight in the property. A maximum of 5 guests are allowed.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the Homeowners, La Sirena and its agents or employees are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Electricity – Electricity is a precious and expensive resource. Please use it wisely and turn air conditioning units and lights off when not present. If air conditioning is left on in the unit when unoccupied homeowner reserves the right to charge guest $50 each time this happens, after the first time.
7. Pets are not allowed
8. Parking is limited to 1 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms.
10. Guest has access to the La Sirena pool. Pool Hours and rules are posted by the pool, (with “adults only” time one hour in the morning and two hours in the evening)
11. Please respect quiet time between 10pm and 8am complex wide
12. If an issue arises contact the property manager immediately. See Exhibit B for contact information.
General Complex Rules
All owners and guests should respect the feeling and rights of the other owners and guests. Many owners and guests come to Akumal for the laid-back atmosphere and peace and quiet. It is expected that all owners and guests act accordingly.
Complex quiet times are from 10PM to 8AM
o Guests / Owners arriving or leaving during quiet times should recognize that noise in the stairwells and in the garden areas are amplified and can be heard throughout the complex o Also realize that many condo’s will have their windows open during the night – please respect others right to quiet so as not to disturb their ability to sleep
Children less than 13 need to be supervised by a parent or responsible adult while on the beach.
NO LITTER ON THE BEACH, POOL AREA or GARDENS ! If you bring bottles, cups, paper to the beach, pool or the gardens; please either take it back to your condo or place in the trash cans provided. Do not leave cigarette butts on the beach or other locations on the grounds.
Pets of owners or guests (with prior approval) should be supervised at all times and cleaned up after. The beach and grounds are for all owners / guests to use and they should not have to deal with domesticated animal droppings.
No skateboarding, rollerblading or roller skating is allowed anywhere in the complex. This includes “wheelie shoes.”
Do not place any chairs or chaises in the ocean, on the rocks or the pathways into the water.
Remember that the reefs are alive! Do not touch the coral or rocks while swimming or snorkeling and do not stand on the reef. Do not take live shells from the water. Do not disturb shells, crabs, iguanas, and other wildlife on the premises. No fishing is allowed in Half Moon Bay.
The pool is meant for everyone’s enjoyment, both guests and owners.
Failure to follow these rules or direction of management will result in termination of pool privileges.
No running, loud music, roughhousing, inappropriate behavior, or excessive noise around the pool area or in the pool. No Nudity at any age.
Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or responsible adult at all times.
Pool Hours are from 8AM – 10PM Adults only from 8AM to 9AM and from 8PM to 10PM
No life guard on duty. Pool is shallow - no jumping or diving is allowed. Swim at your own risk
Only owners, their accompanied guests (not more than four at any time) and occupants of La Sirena may use the pool.
Only “water wings”, Life Jackets and “Noodles” can be used as flotation devices in the pool for personal use and should not interfere with others use of the pool. Items left un-attended overnight will be removed by management.
No glass in or around the pool. No food in the pool or on the pool coping
Children under the age of 3 must wear water proof diapers.
Pool is treated with chemicals around 8 AM. Chemically sensitive people should be aware.
Do not remove the pool chair