Michelle, normally, I do not need to respond to someones feedback, but yours was a bit bizarre.
1) If I put a work table and and chair in the room it would not be "spacious" any longer. And there are large tables in my living and dinning rooms to work at. So, I do not know what you are talking about :/
2) As far as my "rules" go... yes, I have had people who forget how to act when they are a guest in someone else's place, including you.
- No smoking, inside or out on my balcony.
- No party's.
- Sit down when you pee (men).
- Please close and open doors quietly.
- Clean up after yourself.
- When you check-out, please take all
personal items and food with you.
- Please not use strong deodorants or perfumes.
- Other than that you are welcome into my kitchen,
living room and balcony :-)
This all seems to be very reasonable.
3) If my place is too expensive, which I have never heard before, then why is it almost always booked out, with repeating guests??