If you're sick of sterile hotel rooms and you'd like to get a closer look at the local culture on your next trip, you may want to consider a homestay. Hence, T-Homestay may be your first choice.
It's a tiny, cozy and en suite room.
Facility: 01 double bed + 01 single bed, Flat-screen TV , air-conditioner, decorating shelve.
- The shared kitchen space is clean and fully equipped for cooking. Guests may go to the local market nearby, buy raw & fresh materials for cooking by yourself.
- Own bedroom with own key.
- Sharing the kitchen room and living room with a free wifi/internet.
- Free parking in front of the house.
Interaction with guests
- Giving you detailed information about the Golf courses, sightseeing spots, museums, historic & cultural relics, world culture heritage sites, Vietnamese ancient houses/villages as well as the public transportation to get there.
- It would be possible for host to carry and guide the Guests to visit or enjoy the local lifestyle and festivals (The price is generally open to negotiation).
Other things to note
- My Business Registration number is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) granted by the People's Commitee of Son Tra district, Da Nang city, Viet Nam.
- The guests should show and hand in their passport for the host to keep and register with the local authority.
No pets. We expect people to behave as you would do normally in a hotel, which means with respect to other people that stay in our house. Smoking is available outside.
This host has 15 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Da Nang, my hometown, has been recognised as a good destination for tourist and event/festival. We live near the beach and having some spare rooms to share with the gusests. I hope you will feel interesting and comfortable during your holidays here in my hostel and my hometown.