Petal Cottage is a charming 1 bedroom cottage on a quiet street, just 90 yards from beautiful Rockley Beach.
Furnished to a high standard, it's fully equipped with internet, TVs, shaded terrace with BBQ, and full kitchen including all mod cons.
The cottage is furnished to an exceptionally high standard, including:
- fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and all mod cons, including dishwasher and washer/dryer
- airconditioning in the bedroom and living room / kitchen
- spacious covered patio with gas BBQ and ceiling fans
- large bedroom with king size bed and plentiful wardrobe space
- dressing table with magnifying makeup mirror
- private bathroom with luxurious 'rain' shower
- free broadband wireless internet
- DirecTV televisions in both the bedroom and living area
- queen size sofabed in living area
- environmentally-friendly solar heated water (with electrical back up)
- safe deposit box
- outside shower
- beach towels and all linens provided
- free wifi internet and all local calls
- Bose system for your evening music
The cottage is in the grounds of a carefully restored traditional Bajan house, and the cottage has private access from the street.
Interaction with guests
We will confirm availability, and our daughter will arrange for collection of keys and handle any questions or issues. Our daughter is permanently based in Barbados and lives two houses away from Petal Cottage.
Other things to note
The cottage is set up for you with a starter pack of basic essentials to see you through to the following day.
General cleaning once a week with linen and towel change is provided free of charge.
We hope you will feel completely at home in Petal Cottage, although we ask that guests do not smoke inside and pets are not permitted. Well behaved children are welcome!
We live in a traditional coral stone Bajan home on a quiet cul-de-sac, 100 yds from the popular Accra Beach.
My husband owns a car rental and tour company and I am a Registered Nurse.
We rent our cottage in our garden (next to our plunge pool) to visitors from around the world. Most have come from Canada and the UK. Over the years many of these new friends have become close friends, returning yearly.
We are always available should you have any questions or just want to stop in and have a chat!