About this listing
A private room with a shared bathroom and kitchen.
Situated in a shared house in a nice quiet neighborhood and a strategic location with access to public transportation.
Bed type: Queen
Property type: Early 19th Century Victorian
Size: 120 sq. ft.
Location: Inner Richmond district of San Francisco.
On the second floor with staircase.
Check-in: 2 pm
Check-out: 10 am
We share Wi-Fi internet, kitchen, and bathroom. You are free to use the kitchen and its utensils and chinaware anytime you wish to.
Interaction with guests
We are looking for a clean, friendly, easy-going, and responsible guests that do not do drugs, alcohol, or party.
We would like to help our guests to get around safely as much as possible.
Other things to note
- 5 bedrooms in the house: 2 on the second floor and 3 on the third floor.
- 4 tenants living on the third floor: 3 men and 1 woman in our 40's to 60's.
- We try our best not to make noise, but since it's an old house, you may still hear some noise from the floor above you. STR-0000526
License or registration numberSTR-0000526
Learn about this number
- No smoking, drug, alcohol, or party
- Check-in time: 2 pm.
- Check-out time: 11 am.
- If you need to bring a person in to stay with you, please change your reservation and number of guests right away.
- Guests are expected to keep the bathrooms and kitchen clean at all time.
- If you need to check out later, please leave your luggage securely locked in the hallway. The room needs to be vacated by 11 am for the next guest.
- When you check out, leave the keys on the desk in your room and leave the door open.
- The room is not to be used for sex tourism.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 219 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a Chinese Indonesian American in my early 50's, simple, friendly, and easy-going.
I spend most of my time working. Apart from work, I like exploring different cultures, making new friends, listening to music, reading, and learning foreign languages.
I do not smoke or party and am very respectful of others' privacy.
My life motto is "Do what you have to do, not what you want to do."