Come and stay in the Mountains. This is an endless outdoor playground that offers anything you desire a step away from here. Central to many National Parks of Canada, Il Nido Country Inn is a story book log home built with massive fir logs, and is the perfect setting for you if you want a quiet mountain experience. Located on a plateau between the Rockies and the Purcell mountains and surrounded by total wilderness, this is truly the "ultimate mountain paradise" for anyone who enjoys first class accommodation while being close to nature. Our area offers all kind of outdoor activities. Winter fun - we are near the famous Kicking Horse Mountain ski resort that is famous for the champagne powder. As well, we are close to Roger's Pass, famous for back country ski fun! There are lots of opportunities for Nordic skiing, snowshoeing and sledding tours. Summer fun - world famous white water rafting, horseback riding, exploring beautiful national parks, hiking, mountain biking, paragliding .... an almost endless list!
The Jay Suite has two bedrooms, each with a queen sized bed, plus there is an en suite bathroom, a living room with a television and a fully equipped kitchen; it is on the ground floor level of Il Nido Country Inn and has it's own entrance from the great outdoors. The living room area can include 2 single beds bringing the maximum capacity up to 6 people.
At the end of your day you can relax in our outside hot tub or the sauna, or just relax in front of our majestic fire place.
Our 2 course breakfast service is available at $ 10.00 per person. Please advise 48 hours in advance and also advise us of any food allergies or dietary restrictions we should be aware of at the same time. As this "bed and breakfast" rate is optional, the breakfast is not included in the Airbnb rate so you will simply pay for this once you are here.
Interaction with guests
We will be at the lodge all the time while guests are here.
Other things to note
The price for 4 people includes the use of both bedrooms, each with a queen sized bed. If additional beds are required to accommodate 4 people, there will be a charge of $20 per single bed.
• As all of our floors are hardwood, please bring slippers or indoor shoes as outdoor shoes cannot be worn inside
• Check in time is from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the latest; check out time is 11:00 am at the latest
• Low noise levels at all times and quiet time at Il Nido Country Inn is 10:00 PM.
• Please note that we are on Mountain Standard Time which is the same time zone as Alberta.
• The outdoor hot tub is open from 7:00 AM to 9:30 PM; children under the age of 6 are not permitted in the hot tub; all youth to the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Kitchen area must be cleaned after use - dishes washed and counters/stove wiped down, etc.
• No smoking except in outdoor designated areas
First class accomodation in Golden BC. Nested.
Nested between the Rockies and the Purcell Mountains “il nido country inn” (“The Nest”) offers the solitude that brings peace and comfort back to your life. This is a place where you can forget ….and just relax!!
Stay in a truly marvelous log home in the wilderness of Canada and enjoy nature at its best. Make it your home for all the adventures the surrounding mountains have to offer