Whatever your pleasure, there is something here for everyone at anytime of the year! Beautiful 3 bedroom + loft / 2 bath tri-level villa in a rustic setting up the mountain a bit surrounded by forestry provides a very peaceful feeling.
Great room with wood burning fireplace, large dining table, and living room set with large cable HD Smart TV, blue-tooth and FM/CD stereo, wireless internet, board games, and outside deck makes it easy to relax with your family.
Upstairs, the loft has a table and chairs for a separate area for the kids to play.
The two downstairs bedrooms each have queen size beds. The middle floor bedroom has a set of bunk beds. The loft area has a full size bed. Note that the unit is spread out on three levels, so there are various sets of stairs. If you are worried about the "little ones" and stairs, maybe not the place for you!! The downstairs bathroom has a bathtub with overhead shower and toilet, with the sink in the common area. Likewise, the bathroom on the middle floor has a shower and toilet, with a separate sink in the bunk bed area.
The kitchen is well-stocked with dishes, pots, pans, utensils, etc. Linens and towels are provided. There is also a full sized washer and dryer in the unit.
You can walk to the community center where you can sit in one of the saunas, or if weather allows, play tennis or swim in the outdoor pool.
You will have full and private access to the entire unit. This location is perfect because you are minutes from town, within 15 minutes to downhill skiing at Northstar, Squaw or Alpine Meadows, 5 minutes to cross country skiing at Tahoe XC, 5 minutes to beach parking, close to restaurants, shopping, marinas, hiking trails, bike trails, casinos, river rafting, even golf!
Interaction with guests
We bought the villa because we love the area and there is a lot to do in summer or winter. Unfortunately, we can't be there all the time, so we thought we'd rent it when we can and share the beauty with others:-).
We are fortunate to have our good friend Kelly living nearby. He'll take good care of you on our behalf!
Other things to note
2 night minimum, except for holidays and special events.
1. Smoking is permitted OUTSIDE of condo only, please.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the condo. Any other person in the condo is the sole responsibility of the Guest.
3. The condo is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Condo owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to the premises.
4.Keep the property and the furnishings in good order. Please clean any spills immediately to avoid damage.
5.Only use appliances for their intended uses. Any excessive use of electricity or water will be charged back to Guest. Be sure all faucets, appliances, electronics, lights, fans are turned off when not in use and at the time of your departure.
6.Vehicles are to be parked in designated areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
7.There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Except for beach towels, towels and/or linens are to be kept inside the condo.
8.Any issues that result in complaints from neighbors or police intervention will result in immediate eviction with loss of deposit, rental and fees paid by the Guest.
9.Check-in time is 4pm Pacific time on the first day of your reservation.
10.Check out time 11am Pacific time on the last day of your reservation. Please:
- Return all furnishings, fixtures, remotes, etc. to original positions/places.
- Return ski locker and house keys to key rack outside of kitchen and lock bottom lock on your way out. (If the keys are not returned at check-out, there will be a $25 charge per key that is not returned.)
- Set thermostat for furnace to 55.
- Pile used sheets and towels in either the bathtub or shower enclosures.