Casa Muñeca lies on the primera linea, right along Marbella’s finest beach, only 6 km from the old city centre. The beach is cleaned every day. From the Villa, you can enjoy a magnificent view of the Mediterranean Sea all the w
In a quaint lane, right along the finest beach of beautiful Marbella, lies Casa Muñeca.
This magnificent villa is surrounded by landscaped gardens with marbled paths leading towards the beach with lawns bordered by palm trees, yuccas, bougainvillea, roses and oleanders, to name a few.
The whole garden is lit in the evening.
The gardens and swimming pool are maintained twice a week by a gardener. Private parking spaces are available right in front of the door.
The villa’s surface area (buildings) is 275m2. Access to the villa is through a gate, via own patio (courtyard) with pool to the entrance and central hall to the various spaces ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)):
(1) Luxurious living room with large porch overlooking the sea and swinging doors to the patio.
(2) Kitchen with a view of the sea.
(3) Spacious master bedroom with a view of the patio with deluxe shower, toilet, bidet and sink with 2 basins.
(4) Guest toilet with basin.
(5) Large bedroom with direct access to the garden and the sea. Bathroom, toilet, bidet, basin.
(6) Via the porch to the 3rd bedroom directly adjacent to the patio, with shower, toilet and basin.
(7) A traditional study connected to the patio. Except for the study, all of the villa’s floors are marbled.
(8) Via the patio, you’ll reach the large roof terrace (approx. 60m2).
The Guest has access to the whole Villa
Interaction with guests
Our property manager in Spain will welcome the guests, also if there are questions etc he/she can help.
Other things to note
The seaside face of the villa features a glass facade more than 20 metres long with sliding doors, providing a magical view over the lush garden of the Mediterranean Sea (Marbella Bay) towards Gibraltar and the North African coast.
We prefer non smoking guests. We of course can not control it, but as a courtesy we ask our guests not to smoke in the house but in the garden or patio.. There is a lot of space outside the house and...the weather is marvelous during the whole year.
From Feb 15 - Dec 31, 2017 the minimum stay is 5 nights.
This host has 63 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Wij streven er naar om u tijdens uw verblijf een optimale en persoonlijke service te bieden.
Ons familie bedrijf bestaat bijna 100 jaar, 100 jaar van toewijding en serviceverlening.