Roomy, newly furnished 2-bedroom apartment in city center, just 100m from the most famous Split's beach - Bačvice, and only 10minutes walk from Diocletain's palace and...pretty much eveything ;)
Please note that the 'green's' room balcony photos will be posted soon!
BEFORE BOOKING, PLEASE READ THE HOUSE RULES!
This I ask for your own benefit - if you cannot abide by them, please don't book!
The apt is in an apartment building (which means there are neighbours), so I cannot allow loud music/noises in the middle od the night (11pm-7am).
So, the space:
Location and fabulous view!
There are two bedrooms, with double beds and LCD TVs, large closets and air-conditioning.
'Green' room is north-orientated, has a walk-in wardrobe and desk, as well as a balcony with rocking chair and coffe table.
'Blue' room is south-orientated and has floor-to-ceiling windows and allows to you to roll straight from the bed to the balcony.
Also, there is a sofa in the living room that can sleep one, or can be made into a double bed. There is also LCD TV (HDMI and USB port) with cable and stereo.
The best place in the whole apartment is the balcony - combined with a comfy chair and morning coffe/afternoon glass of wine.
Also, there is a barbecue so it's perfect to grill some steaks and enjoy the scenery while eating.
Free WI-FI is available in the whole apartment, parking is on the street as well as guarded parking next to the building (paying).
Apartment is on the fourth floor of an apartment building, there is an elevator.
There are couple of markets around the building, as well as bars, coffe-shops and restaurants.
Apartment is all yours - anything and everything you find in there is yours to use.
Interaction with guests
How much of how little you want! We can do pick-ups, play taxi-driver, take you on city tour - or simply leave you alone. It's up to you!
Other things to note
Baby crib may be available upon request.
(1) Since the apartment IS in the apartment building, there are neighbours; so please, just the basics: no yelling or really loud music in the middle of the night (in the apt or the hallway!) or furniture-breaking.
Also, we expect our guest to be respective of the apartment and it's furniture and amenities - which means don't leave sand in beds or sofa, or put dirty dishes back in the cupboards, etc..
(2) According to our law, every guest must be checked-in, so must provide a passport or personal identification card in order to do so.
(3) Because of the above, guests may not bring visitors or ANY OTHERS to my apartment at any time, for any length of time, without my permisson.
(4) Smoking is allowed only on the balcony!
(5) Guests must inform me if they brake or damage anything.
(6) In the case of significant violation of house rules, the reservation will be immediately terminated and all fees forfeited.
Hi, I'm Lea, born and raised in Split, the most beautiful city in the world (ofcourse! :)), but living in suburbs with my husband.
I work from home as an accountant; love gardening, traveling, photography, animals (have 3 dogs), baking and summer.
My greatest wish is to travel the world (cliche, yes, but soooo true).
Also, love meeting new people, so Airbnb and hosting is a great way to do it - hope to meet you :)
Please, do not hesitate to ask as many questions as you need - I would be happy to help you and make your stay as smooth and memorable as possible.