Bedroom with double bed near Sagrada Familia and Hospital Sant Pau in a 60 meters apartment to share with me and my boyfriend. We are a Catalan - Italian couple, quiet and restpectful.
Confortable double room in a flat with living room, bathroom, full equiped kitchen and terrace.
10 minutes walking from Sagrada Familia
It's the typical Barcelona's flat, with high ceilings and nice floors, old but it has its charm. The equipment and furniture is new and comfortable.
I'm a clean and quiet girl, I'll try to be helpfull and give you tips to enjoy my city. I hope to be a good host and you could feel my flat like your house in Barcelona.
A private bedroom and shared areas.
Interaction with guests
I work all day but I'll be glad to help my guests in everything that they need if it's possible. I'd like you'l feel like home at my flat.
Other things to note
Your room (10 m2) : new double bed, desk, chair, place for the clothes, window . Bed linen and towels included.
The rules are those of the common sense:
· Enjoy your stay respecting my daily live, space, rest and privacy.
· Respect the building and the neighbours.
· No excessive noise or loud music after 11 PM.
· Guests can't invite other people to the apartment.
· Make a sustainable use of the washing machine: select the appropriate option for the amount of clothes you need to wash. If you have less than 5 or 6 pieces of clothes to wash, wait until you have more dirty clothes. I won't allow an unnecessary waste of water.
· Be just clean as you like to find the common areas and it's just fine. You can use everything from the flat.
· Clean after cooking.
I'm from Girona but I've been living in Barcelona the last 14 years. I live near Sagrada Familia with my boyfriend Matteo.
Our passions are travelling, music, we also love vintage things, old cars, films, vinyls, etc.
We try to reflex our spirit and taste at home. We hope you'll apreciate ;)