About this listing
This home features:
1. Comfy Queen-bed for 2
2. Unique industrial design
3. Split level loft and extra high ceiling
4. Wall heaters for comfort in winter
5. Easy 10 min stroll to line 1/10&12 subway lines
6. Washer & Dryer
7. Fully equipped kitchenette
** Perfect for long term stay!**
Stylishly renovated home nestled in a quiet compound while being incredibly convenient.
Easy 10 min walk to Shaanxi South Road subway Interchange (Line 1/10 & 12).
You'll absolutely love my private home where it is warmed with wall mounted radiators for winter. One by the bed, one in the restroom and 2 in the living area.
Summers will be nice and cool with the air-conditioning unit as well as the uniquely designed ceiling fan.
Fully-equipped modern kitchen with a washing/drying unit.
The list of recommended attractions below are accessible by foot or a short 20 RMB cab ride away.
The district comprises a neighborhood of labyrinthine alleyways off Taikang Road. Tianzifang is known for small craft stores, coffee shops, trendy art studios and narrow alleys. It has become a popular tourist destination in Shanghai, and an example of preservation of local Shikumen architecture.
** YONGKANG ROAD
Yongkang Lu, or Yongkang Road, is a small street, popular for its lively nightlife, hipster bars, casual cafes and restaurants. Some of the locals call this street “the new centre of the universe,” obviously, as the new “party-central” in Shanghai. During the day, it is nice and cozy with nice terraces to relax in the sun. Good prices, good vibes.
** FRENCH CONCESSION WALKING TOUR
A residential area of Shanghai once designated for the French, the French Concession is famous for its cafes, tree-lined avenues, and tudor houses. [I'll be sending you my own recommended walking tour]
This former neighborhood of old Shikumen has been reincarnated into Shanghai’s glitzy and contemporary district featuring fine restaurants, upscale clubs and boutiques
** The BUND/HUANGPU RIVER/WAI TAN
A waterfront area in Shanghai that run along the Huang Pu River and is one of the most popular tourist spots. Being a former International Settlement area, the bund houses dozens of historical building and is famous for the Art Deco architectures.
** POWER STATION OF ART
A former power station which has been turned into China's first state run contemporary art museum, hosting some of the city's biggest art shows (previous exhibitions have included the 2012 biennale and a massive retrospective of Andy Warhol's work) in spectacular surrounds.
Whole house is available with this listing.
Interaction with guests
I'll be available to offer help and answer any questions you may have during your stay.
If there is something broken in the apartment, please understand that this could happen at any home or hotel and do be rest assured that it will be tended to on the same day.
Other things to note
* Bedding and towels will be provided based on the number of guests reflected during reservation. Additional bedding charged at 100rmb.
PLEASE respect my gorgeous home and enjoy the conveniences it offers. This is a stunning and absolutely private location with great neighbours. Respectful guests who enjoy clean and peaceful surrounds will be absolutely delighted with what my home has to offer.
To maintain a good standard for my guests I require certain conditions to be complied with. I appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that I state the following conditions:
• Parties, Functions are strictly prohibited. Breaking of this rule may result in termination of rental and will lead to the forfeit of the entire deposit.
• No smoking is allowed in the apartment please go outside to the lift lobby if you need to light up. Breaking of this rule (cigarette smell and butts in the house) will lead to a forfeit of the entire deposit.
• Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants' responsibility during their stay.
• A replacement fee will be charged for towels stained by hair dyes, tanning, make up or any stains that cannot be washed away. Replace fees will also be charged for burnt saucepans.
• Please wash up used pots and dishes to avoid additional cleaning charges.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
• 在公寓和邻居共用的走道禁止吸烟, 如有需求请移步户外。 如退房时房子里有烟味或烟头,我们将会扣除您的押金。
• 禁止在房子里集会或开派对, 如违规会扣除全额押金也会马上终止房租。
• 如果毛巾被染发剂,化妆品或洗洗不掉的污垢,以及锅具被烧坏, 我们会收取一定的费用来替换新的。
• 居住期间请保持良好的邻里关系, 禁止产生过多的噪音而打扰到邻居。如有扰民现象造成邻居投诉,我们将会扣除您的押金｡
• 如有拍摄需求请事先沟通, 我们需衡量是否适合｡会酌情加收费用, 如不事先沟通我们只好从押金中扣除了｡(私人或对公拍摄都请事先沟通)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 1917 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Born in Singapore, lived and worked in Australia and am now exploring this fascinating creature called China.
I love travelling, getting to know new cultures and people, love hiking, yoga, diving, good food. good wines and good conversations. I also care a lot about sustainability and the environment.
Being a frequent traveller, I totally understand the importance of having a clean and cosy home-away-from-home whether on holiday or business trips, and that is how I design & maintain my apartments.
I'm easy-going and am always happy to help if there are any problems and to point you in the right direction of the best cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars that Shanghai has to offer.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.